i have nothing left...

lissa42886

but 5 days!!!

sailing Glory in 5 days, we leave saturday.. welll i DO have to pack..

if anyone has any questions they need answered that i can find out while on board let me know.. i WILL bring back all of the daily compasses ( or whatever they are called i forget!!! )

but 5 days!!!

if anyone has any questions they need answered that i can find out while on board let me know.. i WILL bring back all of the daily compasses ( or whatever they are called i forget!!! )

Have Fun!! :)

:). Yes, I'd like to know about the American Table menu.....have they added on additional items. Any old desserts back? The quality of the food itself. We had the A.T. Menu on the Inspiration in March...just terrible in most items we selected. Thankfully, the Glory as other dining options besides the buffet.

Thanks....I know I don't need to say have a wonderful vacation.

Bobbi in So Cal

:). Yes, I'd like to know about the American Table menu.....have they added on additional items. Any old desserts back? The quality of the food itself. We had the A.T. Menu on the Inspiration in March...just terrible in most items we selected. Thankfully, the Glory as other dining options besides the buffet.

Thanks....I know I don't need to say have a wonderful vacation.

Bobbi in So Cal

Just off Glory on Sat. Creme Brûlée is there along with the Grand Mariner Soufflé. Also have Cream of Mushroom soup. Didn't see any chilled ones.

I didn't see a whole lot of difference in old vs new. Sure, the arrangement is not the same, and some things are named slightly different like the French Onion Soup, but more things were similar vs not. I really liked the port specials - especially the jerk chicken wings when we went to Jamaica.

I give a big thumbs up to the (not so new) menus and the absolute stunning dining room tables. I thought it looked less fancy when it had the tablecloths on actually. Would do Glory again strictly for the dining :)

but 5 days!!!

Us too!!! See you onboard :D

Us too!!! See you onboard :D

AWESOME!!! so excited

Have a good time on the glory. It is one of my favorite carnival ships. Be sure to watch a movie on lido with fresh popcorn in hand. Also try the fish n chips, guy's burgers and blue iguana cantina for lunch or early dinner. It is a very nice ship.

i hear that from alot that GLory is their fave i def plan on trying all the new spots. i have yet to be on a 2.0 ships :)

Just off Glory on Sat. Creme Brûlée is there along with the Grand Mariner Soufflé. Also have Cream of Mushroom soup. Didn't see any chilled ones.

I didn't see a whole lot of difference in old vs new. Sure, the arrangement is not the same, and some things are named slightly different like the French Onion Soup, but more things were similar vs not. I really liked the port specials - especially the jerk chicken wings when we went to Jamaica.

I give a big thumbs up to the (not so new) menus and the absolute stunning dining room tables. I thought it looked less fancy when it had the tablecloths on actually. Would do Glory again strictly for the dining :)

ill def take note of the new menus!!