It pays to fill out those after cruise surveys

NancyL2

It pays to fill out those after cruise surveys. :)

I filled two out...one from my TA and the other from NCL.

During our cruise we were supposed to receive $100 obc as part of our booking. When I went to check our charges mid cruise...it said we only were to receive $50 obc. I spoke to the girl at the guest services desk and got no where....she just kept repeating what was on her computer screen. :(

Well I filled out the survey and mentioned it politely. Today I checked my credit card and there is a $100 credit from NCL.

Thank you NCL....much appreciated! :)

That's so great for you! Very happy that NCL worked that out. The same happened to me on Royal Caribbean as well except instead of a credit, I received a followup survey asking how the Customer Care team did on their followup to me. Problem was I never heard from anyone! I guess they considered my issue closed and I have not heard from RCCL since. :(

It pays to fill out those after cruise surveys. :)

I filled two out...one from my TA and the other from NCL.

During our cruise we were supposed to receive $100 obc as part of our booking. When I went to check our charges mid cruise...it said we only were to receive $50 obc. I spoke to the girl at the guest services desk and got no where....she just kept repeating what was on her computer screen. :(

Well I filled out the survey and mentioned it politely. Today I checked my credit card and there is a $100 credit from NCL.

Thank you NCL....much appreciated! :)

So glad you go it.

Now, the real question - did it come through as a result of the survey.

Or because somebody finally fixed the problem you pointed out to them at the front desk?

So glad you go it.

Now, the real question - did it come through as a result of the survey.

Or because somebody finally fixed the problem you pointed out to them at the front desk?

I really think it was because of the survey.

The girl at the front desk acted as if I was trying to steal $50 from her own pocket. She could have cared less....even after I showed an email saying it was supposed to be $100.

I think they read the surveys because two years ago we had a problem with the restroom in our cabin (it was fixed every time but happened repeatedly) and they emailed us a credit to use on a future cruise. Unexpected but definitely appreciated.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

That's great! I found NCL corrected a problem I complained about a couple of years ago. I imagine I was not the only one who complained about it. It's important people take the time to do it.

DH did the one from our last RCCL cruise and told of a serious safety concern. Someone called from corporate about an hour later. Whether they fixed the problem or not, I couldn't say, but the lines do read them.

I filled out our survey too, but the complaint I had is one that wouldn't show up on my bank account.

We'll have to take another cruise to see if my complaint worked. Maybe 4 or 5 more cruises, just to be safe! :D

So glad you got the credit!