Ziggy ... cabana question?

HeatherInFlorida

Ziggy, I tried posting this question on your review thread but I don't think you saw it.

I sent your review of the cabanas to my friend who's travelling with us and she got the impression you had the Butler Package. I thought you did not. Could you clarify for us? Thanks!

Have you completely re-entered reality yet or are you still looking around for your cabin steward???:D

Ziggy, I tried posting this question on your review thread but I don't think you saw it.

I sent your review of the cabanas to my friend who's travelling with us and she got the impression you had the Butler Package. I thought you did not. Could you clarify for us? Thanks!

Have you completely re-entered reality yet or are you still looking around for your cabin steward???:D

Hi Heather,

No we didnt have the butler package, We just had the regular package, with the butler service you have a person at your cabana to yourself, our cabana guy had 3 cabana's, also if you get the butler package you get free all day drinks, (booze or otherwise) and food from the ship dinning room menu. Hope this helps :)

You are going to love the turquoise cabana!

Archived