New AI drinks menus for Discovery 1 + 2

First details are emerging of the new ordinary All Inclusive drinks menus for Discovery 1 and 2. This is what I have seen up to now:-

BEER + CIDER

Draught - Fosters, John Smiths + Strongbow

Bottled/Canned - Corona, Budweiser, Becks, Peroni Red Label, Guiness + Non-Alcoholic Beer

APERATIFS - Martini Dry/Bianco/Red, Pimms No 1, Dubonnet, Campari, Aperol, Pernot + Fernet Branca

PORT - Sandemans Ruby + Cockburns Special Reserve

SHERRY - Harveys Bristol Cream + Crofts Original

LIQUEURS - Amaretto, Baileys Irish Cream, Cherry Brandy, Chambord, Cointreau, Drambuie, Kahlua, Southern Comfort + Tia Maria

SPIRITS

GIN - Gordons, Beefeater + Tanqueray

RUM - Bacardi, Malibu + Captain Morgan

TEQUILA - Jose Cuervo Silver + Jose Cuervo Gold

WINE (BY THE GLASS)

SPARKLING - Philippe Dublanc Brut, Torredirai Prosecco + Bonaval Cava

ROSE - Bleu de Mer + White Zinfadel

WHITE - Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio + Chardonnay

RED = Pinot Noir, Merlot + Cabernet Sauvignon

If this is true I am very disappointed and annoyed. As far as I'm concerned Fosters is one of the worst beers on sale. I can't stand it.

We will be going on our fifth cruise in two weeks time on the Discovery, and my husband and myself will be on the All inclusive drinks Menu ourselves.

Perhaps I'm mistaken but I'm sure we had the choice of Heineken on our other cruises. I hope they have another beer to choose from, I'm not keen on cider.

Jenny57

If this is true I am very disappointed and annoyed. As far as I'm concerned Fosters is one of the worst beers on sale. I can't stand it.

We will be going on our fifth cruise in two weeks time on the Discovery, and my husband and myself will be on the All inclusive drinks Menu ourselves.

Perhaps I'm mistaken but I'm sure we had the choice of Heineken on our other cruises. I hope they have another beer to choose from, I'm not keen on cider.

Jenny57

Everyone is on the all inclusive.

I'm sorry but 'very disappointed and annoyed' is an over reaction.

Worse things happen at sea:D

Just back from 14 nights on Discovery. I think the lager available varies by bar? Glad that menu pdf was posted as it means I don't have to do it. It looks identical to the current one on Discovery.

prefer fosters anyway rather than stella and for a change theres corona win win

was wondering I noticed captain morgans is that the spiced one , that my favorite choice

That might vary by bar as well. It was spiced where I drank. Captain Morgans Spiced, lime juice and coke, yum yum.

edit - the bar has the same name as the deck

The measures are interesting, more gurgle gurgle gurgle than precise

We are contemplating discovery 2 in August. Does anyone know if you pay per item for the premium drinks or do you pay a daily charge as we did on celebrity last ye

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

suppliments are added to account and taken off card at end of cruise

We are contemplating discovery 2 in August. Does anyone know if you pay per item for the premium drinks or do you pay a daily charge as we did on celebrity last year?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You pay a supplement per item for the premium drinks or you can buy an upgrade which includes almost everything with a supplement. It is priced at £70 per week but available for £50 on Discovery last week.

The premium upgrade includes 7 1.5 litre bottles of water delivered to your cabin. I tried it the second week and would say I did not get my £50 worth. Next time I would just pay the supplement for an occasional treat. The included in the fare drinks are good value with many well known brands. The eleven different house wines is an impressive number, especially as I found them all drinkable!.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
What happens about wine in the main dining room? Is there a list of bottles of wine for sale, and if so has anyone got a copy, or can give some idea of the range of wines available?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure I saw one in the MDR, did give us one in Surf and Turf, but for wines I just asked for the one Of the ones that was inclusive :) . Didn't want to pay for a bottle of wine when I could have it free by the glass! 😁