Norwegian Escape February 20th, 2016

broadwaycam

Our group is mainly gay with a few straight people here and there. My mom and aunt will be on the trip and we have a few others that will go too. We have a fun group, this will be about our 9th cruise as a big group. We leave next Sunday on the NCL Epic on our Med Cruise that we are doing this year. We have 22 people going on that cruise.

It will be nice to meet some gay people on the cruise and hopefully make some new friends. On most of my past cruises there have not been to many gay people. Is your group mostly older people or a mix of young and old? I will be 27.

Our group will be mainly 30s to late 40s with a sprinkling of older and younger. Still working on getting our group to be bigger. We will be promoting it a lot coming up during our Gay Pride Festival...so hopefully we will have more.

Really looking forward to meeting you and some of the others in your group. A friend of mine and his husband will also be going on this cruise. I am going with my parents. My sister and her husband and son will also be going.

• 2 weeks later...

My and my partner will be going. We have a group of 11 going, possibly up to 15. Only a couple of us are gay. The others are family, friends and past cruise friends. We hope to get our group a bit larger also. See my profile for Facebook. I can't wait to go and meet new people.:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...