Gay Cruises

There are people in a wide range of ages, from 21-91. The majority are probably in the 30-45 age range. But there are plenty of guys in the 45-75 range too. As an nearly mid-70's man I love the all-gay cruises. My slightly older partner and I have been on many and always have a fun time. There is an amazing lack of attitude from the crowd. Yes, even young people will talk to you if you talk to them.

It seems that the west coast cruises to Mexico draws a younger crowd. And Atlantis has a younger crowd than RSVP, it seems. But there are guys our age on both. The Alaska and European cruises also have an older crowd. The more expensive the cruise, the older the demographic. And the young guys want warmth and sun, which is not what Alaska in known for.

Next February's cruises are already nearly sold out, so hurry and make your reservation and join us. I think there are still some cabins on this year's RSVP cruise to Alaska too. They are great fun.

Edited by Darrell6t

Atlantis & RSVP's marketing material make everyone out to be 30's and in the gym 6 days a week. That is all marketing gimmickry. Remember sex sell and gay men book cruises based sexy good looking men. But that applies to any marketing material or sales promos. The reality you will find guys and a few women from 18 to over 80. All types of guys from young twinks to hairy bears to older couples including a lot of international passengers from around the world. There is plenty of eye candy too. The longer exotic cruises to Europe and Asia tend to be older and coupled passengers whereas the Caribbean and Mexico cruises tend to get a younger party crowd; but don't worry a guy in this 70's will fit in fine on either cruise. One thing I like best about these cruises is it's a really nice mix of passengers.

Same as the marketing for mainstream cruises. Look at the brochures, all the models are young-ish middle aged, nice looking, well dressed....now go on a cruise..........where are all these people?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?