Halong Bay Tours

BlackJack2

Hello –

Need recommendations on Halong Bay cruise tours. We would like to cruise for about 8 hours, with some swimming, kayaking, cave visit, and floating village visit. Can anyone recommend a good tour company? Do any of the tour companies let you pay the day of the tour without any deposits?

Thanks!!

When we were in halong bay we did not have a tour prearranged. There were people on the docks offering tours. We were with 14 others that we met on the ship and we just negotiated price, itinerary and length of tour with a guy we met on the dock.

If you look at your roll call you might find others looking for a similar tour.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Viv0828

• 1 month later...
Hello –

Need recommendations on Halong Bay cruise tours. We would like to cruise for about 8 hours, with some swimming, kayaking, cave visit, and floating village visit. Can anyone recommend a good tour company? Do any of the tour companies let you pay the day of the tour without any deposits?

Thanks!!

Most of the tours in Southeast Asia want some form of deposit or payment ahead if you have a group I have an agency[ who will do just that. I have an

8 hour tour planned with stops and lunch, but with 16 we have to pay in advance. I have with with Ngoan for 3 years and best tour operator I have ever dealt with. Not sure when you are going or went already. If you want info email me at kwarcins@mail.com . Let me know.

She is Ngoan ngoan.le@travelauthenticasia.com.

Are you a gmail address

yes it is kwarcins@gmail.com, sorry . Hope I can send you info on our 8 hour tour, went on a 4 hour one last year liked it, it was a cool day rainy. So this year I wanted free hot coffee and hot tea while we cruised. Let me know. If you need info on anything else, let me know.

this is a duplicate

Rita

Edited by kwar

Are you a gmail address

yes it is kwarcins@gmail.com, sorry . Hope I can send you info on our 8 hour tour, went on a 4 hour one last year liked it, it was a cool day rainy. So this year I wanted free hot coffee and hot tea while we cruised. Let me know if you need any other info in Vietnam.

Sorry couldn't delete either one of them.

Rita

Edited by kwar