On the Vista TA

pamrose228

The ship has beautiful simplicity to it. Food has been great both at MDR and buffet. Had lunch today in Ji Ji... Mongolian wok but sit down restaurant no charge.

Very rocky seas. Cove balconies closed furniture bought in . I an in Deck 7 midship perfect inside cabin. Big enough for two.

Saw an Imax film. Lots of fun. Over 55 only 9.95. Best value internet $105 for entire 13 days best bargain ever.

Been hanging with JH (he's really a sweetie Teddy bear) and Matt M. sexiest man ever. They call each other buggers. Got more questions ask away.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Forums mobile app

Closed cove balconies?? Oh no! We have a cove on the Nov 5 cruise, worried they might close them off on that trip as we have to sail down the Atlantic!

How is the flow/crowding? With lots of sea days and bad weather I can imagine people being cooped up/inside?

Closed cove balconies?? Oh no! We have a cove on the Nov 5 cruise, worried they might close them off on that trip as we have to sail down the Atlantic!

How is the flow/crowding? With lots of sea days and bad weather I can imagine people being cooped up/inside?

We have a port stop day after tomorrow. People are all I'm a good mood.

We just booked Vista for December 2017 (such a long wait :(). Can you tell me if there's an outlet behind the bed? DH will be bringing his CPAP.

Thanks! Post some photos if you can!

There is not. The bedside lamps do plug in under the bed, but I think that might be 220v. Most use an extension cord (if in good condition).

We just booked Vista for December 2017 (such a long wait :(). Can you tell me if there's an outlet behind the bed? DH will be bringing his CPAP.

Thanks! Post some photos if you can!

Your room stewards will furnish an extension cord that will reach from the plug to the bed.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Are you using the Cruise Critic Forums app? This works only if you're posting photos from your phone. Won't work for an actual camera, I don't think. Next to the reply there is a circle with a plus sign. Click that and you'll get a new reply window. At the bottom you'll see a square with a mountain. If you click that your photos album on your phone will open. Just tap the photo(s) you want to post. Here's a sample. I think there's a squirrel or rabbit in there:IMG_1477357813.815913.jpg.f241c6d42328586abd63b91a1cf6acc8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Pretty small though and looks terrible if you want to enlarge it (at least by looking at it on my phone).

Well, if anyone has any photos, especially of an ocean suite, please share!

Thanks for the information about the power outlet and extension cord. Will the cabin steward bring distilled water?

Edited by joand452

Cove balconies are the worst for that reason.

The ship has beautiful simplicity to it. Food has been great both at MDR and buffet. Had lunch today in Ji Ji... Mongolian wok but sit down restaurant no charge.

Very rocky seas. Cove balconies closed furniture bought in . I an in Deck 7 midship perfect inside cabin. Big enough for two.

Saw an Imax film. Lots of fun. Over 55 only 9.95. Best value internet $105 for entire 13 days best bargain ever.

Been hanging with JH (he's really a sweetie Teddy bear) and Matt M. sexiest man ever. They call each other buggers. Got more questions ask away.

Thanks for the report.

How is the food JiJi?I really want to try it hope you enjoying the cruise so far.

Ji Ji for lunch. They use too many noodles and not Eben veggies. Will emphasize veggies next time

Have MDR breakfast and lunch every other seaday. What a treat. Today Cucino for lunch

Had Blue igana salad first day it was fabulous.

Why? They become an OV. If weather is bad enough to close the doors, the other balconies will also be unusable.

Not if they're not that low, which they are not.

Looks like no one is venturing outside on all the pictures I've seen. I've also heard there's an norovirus outbreak.

Edited by MCFTJCH2V

Why? They become an OV. If weather is bad enough to close the doors, the other balconies will also be unusable.

An OV with an oversized widow. They have to close the cove blconies off before the weather gets too bad and it becomes dangerous to do so. The opposite when they open them.

We continue to use our balcony even though the cove blconies are closed off. I think they might reopen the cove balconies today. Still some bums, but the sun is mostly out.

Originally Posted by RuthlessBoss View Post

Not if they're not that low, which they are not.

Looks like no one is venturing outside on all the pictures I've seen. I've also heard there's an norovirus outbreak

and you herd that here on Cruise critic so it must be true. LOL. First, Fast and Inaccurate.