$20 Royal Replenish Package?

Esilef

Does the $20 royal replenish package include frozen non alcoholic cocktails as well as non alcoholic cocktails?

What coffee is included or classed as premium?

Does this package include iced coffee or chocolate as the photo with the package shows what looks like an iced chocolate with cream.

Can I get hit chocolate instead if coffee?

I know they sometimes called the cappuccinos etc "Speciality Coffees". If that is the case I will not be buying the package. I hope that Premium refers to the same.

I have never liked the coffee provided on RCI - and this is the only thing I have ever disliked on their ships. It is either bitter and over brewed or weak and tasteless.

I know they sometimes called the cappuccinos etc "Speciality Coffees". If that is the case I will not be buying the package. I hope that Premium refers to the same.

I have never liked the coffee provided on RCI - and this is the only thing I have ever disliked on their ships. It is either bitter and over brewed or weak and tasteless.

Ok I would have presumed cappuccinos and lattes were automatically included.........things like Irish coffee ect not.

With this package can u get a mango daiquiri without the alcohol ie pick any cocktail on the list and remove the alcohol?

Is lemon lime & bitters available?

I don't know about lemon lime, but I do know that they have bitters.

Does the $20 royal replenish package include frozen non alcoholic cocktails as well as non alcoholic cocktails?

What coffee is included or classed as premium?

Does this package include iced coffee or chocolate as the photo with the package shows what looks like an iced chocolate with cream.

Can I get hit chocolate instead if coffee?

Yes the Royal Replenish package includes frozen non alcoholic drinks. I emailed RCI that same question. It actually took a long time to get the answer so meanwhile, I did a live chat. In that chat session I was told that it does include Frozen drinks. Two days later I received the reply to my email. I guess it was confirmed twice. But of course the true test will be on the ship. Lol

I keep checking my reservations (2 5-nighters out of Tampa, and a 7-night FOS) and don't see either of the new packages listed. I can't find them anywhere on the US site. :(

They will not be available online till Dec 1. If you sail prior to that you can purchase on board.

Yes the Royal Replenish package includes frozen non alcoholic drinks. I emailed RCI that same question. It actually took a long time to get the answer so meanwhile, I did a live chat. In that chat session I was told that it does include Frozen drinks. Two days later I received the reply to my email. I guess it was confirmed twice. But of course the true test will be on the ship. Lol

Is that unlimited frozen non-alcoholic drinks? :D:D:D

So confusing....

I too would consider the $20 replenish package if it included the non-alcoholic blender drinks like pina coladas and strawberry daquiris. Those are AMAZING, and if I remember, they are about $5 each.

Come to think of it, I'd have to drink 4 PER day (I don't drink tea/coffee, and am not a diet coke fan, and do not drink sugary sodas). I might want to eat my calories and buy 1-2 per day if I really want a pina colada :)

Is that unlimited frozen non-alcoholic drinks? :D:D:D

Hopefully!!!!!

If we are confused, the call centre is confused, then what about the bar tenders!!!

Some say yes frozen cocktails are included and some say no.

Hopefully!!!!!

If we are confused, the call centre is confused, then what about the bar tenders!!!

You got it! It's what the bar tender considers to be a part of the package that counts in the end - I had a drink package on one of my Celebrity cruises and 3 times had drinks that WERE included in the package run thru as a charge - then the bartender couldn't reverse it when I pointed out the error and I had to go to Guest Services each time to have it reversed. After that, every time I ordered a drink that was included in the package, I had to STRESS to the waiter/bartender that it was and made sure they agreed and didn't charge it.

There was one particular drink, a minty lemonade, that if you ordered it at all but one of the bars, it was in the package, but at that ONE bar, they insisted it was not - so I gave up trying to order it from there.

When these new packages come in to effect, you will need to check your onboard account regularly...

You got it! It's what the bar tender considers to be a part of the package that counts in the end - I had a drink package on one of my Celebrity cruises and 3 times had drinks that WERE included in the package run thru as a charge - then the bartender couldn't reverse it when I pointed out the error and I had to go to Guest Services each time to have it reversed. After that, every time I ordered a drink that was included in the package, I had to STRESS to the waiter/bartender that it was and made sure they agreed and didn't charge it.

There was one particular drink, a minty lemonade, that if you ordered it at all but one of the bars, it was in the package, but at that ONE bar, they insisted it was not - so I gave up trying to order it from there.

When these new packages come in to effect, you will need to check your onboard account regularly...

It might have been helpful to others if you asked for the head of bar services and informed him/her that the staff needed some remedial training. I can understand some variation from ship to ship but department heads should be training their staffs appropriately so that there is consistency aboard any particular ship.

It might have been helpful to others if you asked for the head of bar services and informed him/her that the staff needed some remedial training. I can understand some variation from ship to ship but department heads should be training their staffs appropriately so that there is consistency aboard any particular ship.

Doesn't each bar have a full drink listing menu of what is included in the packages or not?

Could they even have a separate menu for the drink package patrons. I.e you go to the bar and ask for the menu for the ultimate package? That way it's in black & white what's included.

They could also list other drinks on the back pages for which you need to lay extra for & quote the amount extra. That way they can still up sell.

Just a thought.... if the bar tender has to ring up each drink surely it's the till prgoramming that needs to be adjusted? :confused:

Doesn't each bar have a full drink listing menu of what is included in the packages or not?

Could they even have a separate menu for the drink package patrons. I.e you go to the bar and ask for the menu for the ultimate package? That way it's in black & white what's included.

They could also list other drinks on the back pages for which you need to lay extra for & quote the amount extra. That way they can still up sell.

Just a thought.... if the bar tender has to ring up each drink surely it's the till prgoramming that needs to be adjusted? :confused:

I agree. But apparently the person that I quoted was finding that there was inconsistency between the bars on the ship. How that happened I am not sure. Bringing that issue to management may have been worth while. And, of course, there is the possibility that it could have ended up being a waste of time, too.

Anyone have any experience with this package yet? DW and I were considering it but were uncertain as to what is meant by nonalcoholic cocktails? Does it include the "virgin" lava flows for example? Or would it just be the virgin strawberry daiquiris and pina colada type drinks?

Sent from Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2!