First time cruiser

myboys78

Hello I am a first time cruiser, cruising on November 7-10. Just wondering if someone can give me some insight on RCL Enchantment of the Seas. Just wanted to get some reviews of the ship/activities/etc.

Also, I've always had difficulty with determining casual vs smart casual, any pointers/advice on the dress code will be most helpful as well.

Thannks

Hello I am a first time cruiser, cruising on November 7-10. Just wondering if someone can give me some insight on RCL Enchantment of the Seas. Just wanted to get some reviews of the ship/activities/etc.

Also, I've always had difficulty with determining casual vs smart casual, any pointers/advice on the dress code will be most helpful as well.

Thannks

You can read my review of the Enchantment of the Seas from 2012 (click on the link below). Sorry about the pictures, they have all been moved and the Enchantment has had a dry dock since my cruise ended.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1591335

Edited by Cuizer2

Be sure to read the FAQs on the cruise line's website. There should be an explanation of what they mean by "smart casual" and lots of other good info can be found.

Generally most cruise lines do not allow shorts in the main dining rooms for dinner, but usually the buffet you can wear what you want with a few exceptions (no dripping bathing suits, for example, and please no wifebeaters).

My hubby will wear his usual non-work wear, tropical shirts and slacks on smart casual nights and I'll sometimes wear a sundress or light skirt/outfit.