Adventure of the Seas Ship Magnet

Hoping someone can help me! I sailed Adventure of the Seas back in April 2015 and somehow forgot to purchase a ship magnet while onboard :eek: If anyone is sailing Adventure or has sailed and has an extra magnet (or knows of a forum in which you can find them!) please let me know!

Hoping someone can help me! I sailed Adventure of the Seas back in April 2015 and somehow forgot to purchase a ship magnet while onboard :eek: If anyone is sailing Adventure or has sailed and has an extra magnet (or knows of a forum in which you can find them!) please let me know!

I would also try posting in a few upcoming roll calls and see if anyone can purchase one for you:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256

I've noticed that many folks that frequent the roll calls don't look much at the main forum.

Edited by clarea

• 10 months later...

I will be sailing on February 18th on Adventure. I would be happy to checkfor you if you let me know what you are looking for. Email me at debhan79 at yahoo dot com with the specifics and and maybe a picture of something similar so I can look for it. I will write it on my list of things to check for.

• 4 weeks later...
I will be sailing on February 18th on Adventure. I would be happy to checkfor you if you let me know what you are looking for. Email me at debhan79 at yahoo dot com with the specifics and and maybe a picture of something similar so I can look for it. I will write it on my list of things to check for.

Thank you so much, I'll do that.