Anyone know the cabin door dimensions?

• 1 year later...
Does anyone know how wide the cabin door is on the Splendor on regular balcony cabins? I'm not talking about the balcony door, but the door to the hallway. Does Carnival allow you to use blue painter's tape on the door decorations?

Thanks for the help! :)

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/SL_StateroomDimensions.htm

Doorway Dimension

22” W x 6'8" H

Does anyone know how wide the cabin door is on the Splendor on regular balcony cabins? I'm not talking about the balcony door, but the door to the hallway. Does Carnival allow you to use blue painter's tape on the door decorations?

Thanks for the help! :)

Would these dimensions apply to all ships? I had someone ask me about Triumph

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/TI_StateroomDimensions.htm

Yes

Doorway Dimension

22” W x 6'8" H

Not sure why you are concerned about the doors. If is because of an accessibility issue, I can tell you that the standard doors are NOT wide enough for a wheelchair or scooter and there is a rule against parking them in the hall. Those would require either a modified (wider door and shower seat/bars) or fully accessible (larger room with turn-around space and bathroom with no step-up as well as shower seat/bars) cabin depending on your actual needs.

Not sure why you are concerned about the doors. If is because of an accessibility issue, I can tell you that the standard doors are NOT wide enough for a wheelchair or scooter and there is a rule against parking them in the hall. Those would require either a modified (wider door and shower seat/bars) or fully accessible (larger room with turn-around space and bathroom with no step-up as well as shower seat/bars) cabin depending on your actual needs.

I wondered too. I've not heard of needing door width so they can decorate with some tape.

Archived