Getting from Disneyworld to Miami

riddle

I need to get from Disneyworld to a Miami hotel (probably downtown, but not yet reserved). I know I can rent a car but I really do not want to do that. Are there any shuttles that are reasonable or any other mass transit I can take. I would like to spend most of the day in Disneyworld and then head down to Miami late Friday afternoon or evening.

If I do end up having to rent a car, what is the best option for returning it and getting to a downtown hotel?

I need to get from Disneyworld to a Miami hotel (probably downtown, but not yet reserved). I know I can rent a car but I really do not want to do that. Are there any shuttles that are reasonable or any other mass transit I can take. I would like to spend most of the day in Disneyworld and then head down to Miami late Friday afternoon or evening.

If I do end up having to rent a car, what is the best option for returning it and getting to a downtown hotel?

You can take Amtrak or fly. I think Amtrak is around $35 per person.

You could check out Greyhound .

Found this company

http://www.thefloridaexpressbus.com/orlando-to-miami-transportation.html

Here is another

http://www.thefloridaexpressbus.com/orlando-to-miami-transportation.html

Here another

http://www.myfloridashuttlebus.com/airports/miami-airport-transfer.html

These two choices are the ones I would use. Lease a vechile and have a leasurily drive down to Miami. The trip is about three and a half hours. If you choose this method ask the rental agency if they provide a shuttle to the port. The other is to fly out of MCO, the flight takes an hour. The cost is around $85.00, and there are a couple of flights in the evening. A private shuttle/limo is too expensive.