Horseback riding and Jolly Pirates!

Sillysox

Hello all! I am interested in doing a horseback riding tour with Rancho La Ponderosa, since they seemed to have gotten good reviews on here---Has anyone been with them recently? Also, I want to go on the Jolly pirates sail/snorkling.

here's the link for the horseback riding:

http://www.rancholaponderosaaruba.com/tours/index.html

and if you go to the reservation page it looks like they do two hour tours($65pp) at9, 11, 4 pm and 6 pm, and 2hr 45 min tours ($75)at 3pm and 5:45 pm

they include transportation to your hotel and someone on here said they will transport you to the pier also.

Here is my dilemma: We are in port from 8 am to 8 pm. Would it be better (thinking of price, time, temperature and any other factors you may think of!) for us to do the 9:30-2 jolly pirates booked privately and then try to hook up with a horseback tour at 4 or 3 pm,

or should we do a 9 am horseback tour and book the Jolly Pirates through the ship for 1:20 which is 4 hours long but no lunch or do the 3-6 pirates one and find our own transportation and I guess just grab lunch somewhere..

The problem is, I'd prefer to do horseback riding first (you're supposed to wear long pants) and then relax in the water in the hotter part of the day, but I'd really prefer to do the 9:30-2 jolly pirates cuz it includes lunch and is longer...... :confused::(

Sorry everyone....I'm just really bad at making up my mind LOL-----so----any input would be appreciated!

The problem is, I'd prefer to do horseback riding first (you're supposed to wear long pants) and then relax in the water in the hotter part of the day, but I'd really prefer to do the 9:30-2 jolly pirates cuz it includes lunch and is longer...... :confused::(

That can be a tough decision.

The JP's lunch cruise really is a lot of fun, so I am inclined to say don't miss it. :D

Do that in the a.m. head back to the ship, quick shower and change into your long pants and go with the 4 pm horseback ride.

Archived