Considering Costa for a Mediterranean cruise

put me on a ship

My DH and I are considering Costa Celebration for a 14 day Med cruise. I looked for reviews of this ship, and can't find any. Is it sailing under Costa yet? Anybody know? What I do know is the ship used to be the Carnival Celebration, so we know it's an older ship.

Also, any information you can give me pertaining to Costa cruises would be much appreciated. Right now, we're looking at the 14 day on Celebration, or a 12 day on HAL Nieuw Amsterdam.

Thanks!!

Kat

Hi Kat,

As far as I know it has yet to be adopted by Costa, they were considering it as part of the Neo class ships which are smaller and offer extended facillities and longer port times. I can't find listed in the updated Costa Fleet List.

There are many excellent Med cruises with Costa at very reasonable prices, but looking at your previous cruises it may not be your best choice for exploring the 'Med'

Although I love the Costa brand and have sailed with them many times, they are not to everyones taste, particularly those seeking a look at Europe, the language poses many problems to many and number of English speakers is limited.

However that said if you want to try them and smaller ships try the Neo-Romantica, Neo-Classica or Neo- Riviera.

Not even sure if the Classica is not the Celebration as the old Classica is still list as non Neo.

Edited by tenpin