What are your favorite Cruise Vlogs ?

NightOne

I have watched all the Sea cruisers videos, when I started watching them I thought they were great, but more and more things started to bug me.

The amount of food they order then waste is unjustifiable, why order the same dishes each, have one bite then waste them. Why not share the dishes if they know they are only ordering just for a taste

The plugging for Tips is just getting too much now, yes Amy spends a lot of time doing them but as she says she enjoys doing it, so please stop begging for tips.

Their content is becoming a little repetitive, maybe because they do the same itineraries, so their latest trip should be more interesting but i'm guessing that will be a while away before they upload it.

At the moment I'm loving Josh Hocum, he covers a lot of items including the traveling to ports, local pre/post cruise stays and is a pretty funny guy, love his Moms input. He would make a great CD one day

Sounds like you should stop watching Sea Cruisers and watch Josh Hocum.

For me personally, Hocum isn't even in the same ballpark.

Like the topic title says: "What are YOUR favorite Cruise Vlogs" :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have watched all the Sea cruisers videos, when I started watching them I thought they were great, but more and more things started to bug me.

The amount of food they order then waste is unjustifiable, why order the same dishes each, have one bite then waste them. Why not share the dishes if they know they are only ordering just for a taste

The plugging for Tips is just getting too much now, yes Amy spends a lot of time doing them but as she says she enjoys doing it, so please stop begging for tips.

Their content is becoming a little repetitive, maybe because they do the same itineraries, so their latest trip should be more interesting but i'm guessing that will be a while away before they upload it.

At the moment I'm loving Josh Hocum, he covers a lot of items including the traveling to ports, local pre/post cruise stays and is a pretty funny guy, love his Moms input. He would make a great CD one day

My partner and I used to really enjoy the Sea Cruisers vlogs, they were informative and well edited, and actually often had music and nice panoramic shots in the middle. Nowadays they are dire. I too am very annoyed by the constant begging, especially drunken begging, and the bloomin Etsy ears - I think they should try and keep their Disney and Cruise channels more separate. The Disney cruise vlogs were useless for any adult trying to get an idea of the ship, I am not interested in queuing up to hug actors with big heads on, but some parents might want to see the adult areas on offer.

I am also concerned by the amount of food that they waste, and the example they set to their children, who are apparently home schooled although they don't seem to be equipped for life skills.. Unfortunately, we have decided to stop watching them as I cannot fund a lifestyle I so thoroughly disagree with. They just shout over each other and anyone who is giving a talk or something. If they came into a room I was in, I would leave. I really like Daddy Cooks - his family have been on some cruises and they are just a lovely family to watch and spend time with. I got to the point where I thought, I wouldn't invite the Donoho's round, so I don't need then in my front room. But it takes all sorts to make the world go round.

My partner and I used to really enjoy the Sea Cruisers vlogs, they were informative and well edited, and actually often had music and nice panoramic shots in the middle. Nowadays they are dire. I too am very annoyed by the constant begging, especially drunken begging, and the bloomin Etsy ears - I think they should try and keep their Disney and Cruise channels more separate. The Disney cruise vlogs were useless for any adult trying to get an idea of the ship, I am not interested in queuing up to hug actors with big heads on, but some parents might want to see the adult areas on offer.

I am also concerned by the amount of food that they waste, and the example they set to their children, who are apparently home schooled although they don't seem to be equipped for life skills.. Unfortunately, we have decided to stop watching them as I cannot fund a lifestyle I so thoroughly disagree with. They just shout over each other and anyone who is giving a talk or something. If they came into a room I was in, I would leave. I really like Daddy Cooks - his family have been on some cruises and they are just a lovely family to watch and spend time with. I got to the point where I thought, I wouldn't invite the Donoho's round, so I don't need then in my front room. But it takes all sorts to make the world go round.

I guess that is when you know you have made it ... you get haters coming out of the woodwork. (and Brits)

If you don't like them then don't watch them but why people find it necessary to go off on long tirades and bash them is beyond me. Live and let live is what I say.

I guess that is when you know you have made it ... you get haters coming out of the woodwork. (and Brits)

If you don't like them then don't watch them but why people find it necessary to go off on long tirades and bash them is beyond me. Live and let live is what I say.

Wow. Not hating, just stating my opinion. As I also said, takes all sorts to make a world, so at least we agree on something.

I'm not sure why you have the need to bash others for an opinion, these people put their lives out for all to view, they are not going to be every bodies cup of tea.

I would be careful, you may start to lose the tinsel out of your pom poms if you shake them any harder :rolleyes:

I'm not sure why you have the need to bash others for an opinion, these people put their lives out for all to view, they are not going to be every bodies cup of tea.

I would be careful, you may start to lose the tinsel out of your pom poms if you shake them any harder :rolleyes:

I'm a fan. I have said as much.

You on the other hand are just here to stir crap up. if you have some videos that you like then please share them. If you are just here to bash other people's videos then go away. We don't need your "opinion".

• 4 weeks later...

I've recently really enjoyed Scott Singer on the Mediterranean Cruise. Loads of information, especially regarding access and mobility issues, timings and crowds. Good reminders about the shows, time zone changes and room tips. Really well done, think he has a bright future.

• 2 weeks later...
Just got finished watching the Sharon at Sea Vlogs from Alaska this past week and I am most of the way through her Vista vlogs and I would highly recommend them to everyone. Good stuff!

Agreed. Neat family videos [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the shout out [emoji8][emoji41]

I watch ALL your cruise Vlogs but only some of the packing tips, money saving, etc. episodes. I have come to terms with the fact that we will never be light packers. :)

I get that you are going for a professional travel show look and I think that is great. However, I think some of your best stuff has been goofs, unexpected stuff, and just the natural unplanned stuff that sometimes happens when you travel.

Congrats on your recent sponsorship addition and keep up the good stuff. Thumbs up. :)

I watch ALL your cruise Vlogs but only some of the packing tips, money saving, etc. episodes. I have come to terms with the fact that we will never be light packers. :)

I get that you are going for a professional travel show look and I think that is great. However, I think some of your best stuff has been goofs, unexpected stuff, and just the natural unplanned stuff that sometimes happens when you travel.

Congrats on your recent sponsorship addition and keep up the good stuff. Thumbs up. :)

Thank u so much. It is good to feel like we can be ourselves and I'll keep that in mind when filming our Alaska vlogs next month - we are enjoying the unscripted too - we've really only started actually vlogging our trips less than a year ago. I considered myself a vlog newbie [emoji1385]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I'm new here and my wife and I LOVE cruising!

If anyone is interested I posted some fun vlogs of our recent ABC island cruise. There's about 10 short videos under 10 minutes each on my youtube channel RockstarBruski in the vlogs playlist at

The cruise vlogs start at video #17 "

ABC Islands Cruise day#1 (Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, Haiti)"

I enjoy video and editing for work and fun so let me know what you think of the vlogs as I'm always interested in hearing feedback!

Happy Cruising! Cheers! RockstarBruski

• 1 month later...