Beautiful time lapse of Journey in Trollfjord

excitedofharpenden

It has just brought back the most fantastic memories from two weeks ago! Were you the guy who clipped his camera to the top of the windows up on deck 11?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No. The video was actually shot by Kostas Takoumis who is the Chief Officer on Journey. It's a view from the bridge 😎

Phil

No. The video was actually shot by Kostas Takoumis who is the Chief Officer on Journey. It's a view from the bridge [emoji41]

Phil

Ah, brilliant! Thank you. We really wanted to buy the professional CD of photos from that trip as the rescue boat was launched a few times for the photographer and Heike to take "view from sea level" photos. Unfortunately every single photo had a neon green "I was here" slash across the bottom corner. Tacky and unnecessary.

Ah, brilliant! Thank you. We really wanted to buy the professional CD of photos from that trip as the rescue boat was launched a few times for the photographer and Heike to take "view from sea level" photos. Unfortunately every single photo had a neon green "I was here" slash across the bottom corner. Tacky and unnecessary.

I bought the CD. The photos have no frames on them. They are beautiful. I think the ones outside the photo talker with the green stickers were stock shots people bought.

Note the other ship leaving the harbor just ahead of us at the beginning. Our captain said that that ship thinks it's going to get to the Troll Fjord ahead of us and make us wait. However, our captain, being Norwegian, said he knew a short cut and, sure enough, you see that same ship again sitting there waiting for US as we come out of the fjord ahead of them!