Roatan1: Taxi to Coco View from Mahogany Bay?

jtmalt

Roatan1 (or anyone else with some insight), do you happen to know how long the taxi ride would be from Mahogany Bay to Coco View Resort?

Any approximation as to what the fare would be? The Coco View website says $40 round trip for 2, then in another paragraph says $45 each way:eek:

I seldom use a taxi and certainly do not use one from either cruise ship dock. If you found the info on CCV Website then why not Email them or Call them to find out about the discrepency and confirm the price? Is CCV offering scuba/snorkel for cruisers these days?

I seldom use a taxi and certainly do not use one from either cruise ship dock. If you found the info on CCV Website then why not Email them or Call them to find out about the discrepency and confirm the price? Is CCV offering scuba/snorkel for cruisers these days?

They are offering passes for day guests that allow "run of the resort" and snorkeling in their front yard. I'll contact them directly, just thought someone here might have an idea of how far they are from Mahogany Bay. Sorry to trouble you.

Archived