Favorite Cruise Perfume!!!

ILUVCRUIZN

What is your favorite cruise perfume. I love Escada Sunset Heat and Philosophy Unconditional Love. When I wear these it brings back many cruise memories. It is amazing how a scent can make you remember certain events and times.

Tell us what is your favorite cruise perfume is!!! :)

What is your favorite cruise perfume. I love Escada Sunset Heat and Philosophy Unconditional Love. When I wear these it brings back many cruise memories. It is amazing how a scent can make you remember certain events and times.

Tell us what is your favorite cruise perfume is!!! :)

I am into Marc Jacob. Four years ago I brough Marc Jacob Lola. This year I brough Marc Jacob Daisy for day time and Marc Jacob Parfum for evening. I just bought his new Dot.

M

I do not wear the same perfume all of the time. I have about 10 different ones depending on mood, season, occasion many different reasons. :)

I used to wear different ones, and still have about 15 bottles. But I found my signature scent and never change anymore. Once in a great while, I'll try one of the others and end up washing it off because it's not me.

Hint from Heloise this week suggested heavily misting cotton balls with your favorite perfume and carrying them in an empty pill container. Dab perfume on pulse points with the cotton ball. Don't have to carry the heavy bottle. What do you think? Worth trying with expensive perfume? I probably won't take perfume if I have to take the bottle. Traveling for 30 days and I would rather have hair spray than perfume bottle for the weight.

I used to wear different ones, and still have about 15 bottles. But I found my signature scent and never change anymore. Once in a great while, I'll try one of the others and end up washing it off because it's not me.

There have been many that I absolutely loved in the store brought them home put on and that was it, not for me... I love perfume one of my favorite shops on board is the perfume shop. I love to go in and smell all of the yummy perfume.... :)

Hint from Heloise this week suggested heavily misting cotton balls with your favorite perfume and carrying them in an empty pill container. Dab perfume on pulse points with the cotton ball. Don't have to carry the heavy bottle. What do you think? Worth trying with expensive perfume? I probably won't take perfume if I have to take the bottle. Traveling for 30 days and I would rather have hair spray than perfume bottle for the weight.

Awesome idea!!! I may have to try that as I like to take more then one scent with me so this would fix the problem of taking more then 1 bottle. YAY!!! :)

There is also a little refillable perfume mister called a Travalo that you can refill from your existing bottles. Have not tried but has great reviews... You are able to carry on because of the size and the amount that it holds... I may have to purchase one of these also. :D

I absolutely love Cashmere Mist by DKNY. For some reason it reminds me of my past cruises. That is my signature scent, but I only wear the cream products and lotions with just a couple of sprays of the perfume.

This is my favorite, as well. I've been wearing it for over 10 years. And, I've recently bought the DK Cashmere Mist Pearl....love it!

However, on cruises, I LOVE to wear Bobbi Bown Beach. Smells like the old Coppertone I wore as a teen...only better! :D

This is my favorite, as well. I've been wearing it for over 10 years. And, I've recently bought the DK Cashmere Mist Pearl....love it!

However, on cruises, I LOVE to wear Bobbi Bown Beach. Smells like the old Coppertone I wore as a teen...only better! :D

I would love to try BB Beach. But there is no store close to me. I use Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess (one that I am taking on my next cruise) which I believe is similar. Both "beachy" scents.

My cruisin' perfumes are D&G Light Blue. Love that fragrance!!! Lasts all day. I also fell in love with Marc Jacob's Daisy. Purchased that on my last cruise.

Angel by Thierry Mugler, Be Delicious by DKNY, Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden, and Happy Heart by Clinique(?)

Thank you all for sharing! I have picked up some new ideas from your posts.....

HAPPY CRUISING!!

I love Be Delicious but I have been wearing Be Delicious Fresh Blossom and love it... I will have to check out Angel next time at Macy's. :D

For evening I wear Samsara by Guerlain. It's a glam, grown up perfume, perfect for dressing up.

I used to like Samsara very much, but i realized that my lovely, affectionate cat, Bob, would snub me immediately when I put it on. He doesn't do that with my other perfumes. :rolleyes:

Also, I have several little atomizers, similar to the the Travalo. I love them!

Edited by BlueCat1105

There are so few fragrances that I can wear! Most change into a horrid smell! So I only go to stores where I can "try them on". I can always tell within 30 minutes, sometimes sooner, if they will work. For some reason, sweet scents are usually ones that I can wear. I have two that I go back and forth with Violet Angel and Alien - both are Thierry Mugler. I found/discovered Violet Angel on a cruise.

I used to wear Mackie, and before that I wore Obsession. I get mini fragrances at fragrancenet.com and they are easily packed.

There are so few fragrances that I can wear! Most change into a horrid smell! So I only go to stores where I can "try them on". I can always tell within 30 minutes, sometimes sooner, if they will work. For some reason, sweet scents are usually ones that I can wear. I have two that I go back and forth with Violet Angel and Alien - both are Thierry Mugler. I found/discovered Violet Angel on a cruise.

I used to wear Mackie, and before that I wore Obsession. I get mini fragrances at fragrancenet.com and they are easily packed.

I have the same problem, the scents get so strong on me, and I am careful to put just a touch on , I might try the Thierry Mugler scents in the store and see what happens.

Cori