15 pounds in 60 days - Back on track!!

flvol77

Well, this site helped me go from 240 down to 215 - but after two cruises I kinda got lazy and I am around 223 -

So I am looking to get down to my weight back before I met my wife 205 - 210

I haven't totally fallen off the wagon, but I can tell if I am on the verge of losing all my hard work WHICH ISN'T going to happen.

Anyone that needs to lose 15 join me -

For me Gym 4 times a week - 30mins of cardio each time I am at the gym. No sugars, or anything made of Enriched white flower, watching daily calorie intake (around 2k or less) Gallon of water each day. No complex carbs after 5pm only simple carbs -

I will let you know how I am doing -- Please join me - Cause its going to happen!!

FLVOL I am with ya....on this weight loss and also on your cruise:)

I am going to try the no flour no sugar approach for this 15lbs...I will keep you posted as well on my progress, I will be going to the gym after work today so I can "weigh in" my dh has got to lose a few too:) so maybe I can challenge him to start with me

Good luck to you

• 1 month later...
Well, this site helped me go from 240 down to 215 - but after two cruises I kinda got lazy and I am around 223 -

So I am looking to get down to my weight back before I met my wife 205 - 210

I haven't totally fallen off the wagon, but I can tell if I am on the verge of losing all my hard work WHICH ISN'T going to happen.

Anyone that needs to lose 15 join me -

For me Gym 4 times a week - 30mins of cardio each time I am at the gym. No sugars, or anything made of Enriched white flower, watching daily calorie intake (around 2k or less) Gallon of water each day. No complex carbs after 5pm only simple carbs -

I will let you know how I am doing -- Please join me - Cause its going to happen!!

Well, I fell off the wagon hard but in the last two to three weeks I have been back on it hard.

I had a couple people that I knew that had heart attacks in their late 30's and I said no way -

I am back down to 220 and I am losing weight fast - I got back up to 228 :mad:

I have no cheat days in the next 17 days and I am pounding the gym hard - I will not hit my 210 goal - but, I will be back around 215 which at that weight the clothes fit the way I like them to fit.

Archived