Bohio wedding in Grand Turk

tm262009

I was wanting to see if anyone has used Bohio Resort for a wedding in Grand Turk. We are getting married in the states and will have the ceremony in Grand Turk. There will only be about 10 people going and attending the ceremony. Bohio is quit a bit cheaper than carnival. Any suggestions or opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I was wanting to see if anyone has used Bohio Resort for a wedding in Grand Turk. We are getting married in the states and will have the ceremony in Grand Turk. There will only be about 10 people going and attending the ceremony. Bohio is quit a bit cheaper than carnival. Any suggestions or opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

You should really contact the resort. It's a nice setting, but there are staying guests , cruisers, snorkelers about. might not be a quiet as you"d want it to be. Where else are you going?

Sent from my Acer Chromebook R11 (CB5-132T / C738T) using Forums mobile app

No clue on that location but please, please, please remember that none of your ports are guaranteed! If you are set on having your ceremony on an island, fly there with your guests. I have seen so many stories on different message boards over the years of brides that have been devastated because the port they planned their ceremony in was missed (weather, medical emergency, ship issue, etc).