Jiffy Jeff Transportation Review

ciera123

We just arrived home after our 8 day Carnival Breeze cruise and used Jiffy Jeff Transportation to get from FLL to the Intercontinental in Miami, and after the cruise, from POM to the Westin on Ft Lauderdale Beach. We decided to look for someone different after being forgotten about on our last cruise.

I made the reservations on line before our trip and verified a few days before. We arrived at FLL early and Jeff called me minutes after we arrived, having followed our flight. He was already outside waiting for us and after we grabbed our luggage, we were off. His large van is a very clean and comfortable Mercedes, comfortably cool and very pleasant.

After our cruise, Jeff was right on time to pick us up, staying in contact with us with a couple of phone calls. Our ride to the Westin was pleasant and timely.

I would highly recommend Jiffy Jeff for your transportation needs in the Ft Lauderdale/Miami area. We could not be more pleased and will definitely be using Jeff from now on!!!

Hi,

Wonderful to know! I am also switching transportation companies after a bad experience last summer. I am also making the same FLL to POM trips- however I will most likely be traveling solo. Do you know if they take solo passengers? Or perhaps a shared van? And the rates? I really appreciate it!

Thanks,

Caro

• 2 months later...

Thanks so much for an additional (new at least to me) option other than the major shuttles everyone on the board suggests. Could you give us an approx. of his cost pp for a future unscheduled booking at this time just to have an idea.?

Thanks so much for an additional (new at least to me) option other than the major shuttles everyone on the board suggests. Could you give us an approx. of his cost pp for a future unscheduled booking at this time just to have an idea.?

Most trips are $15 per person.

Here is Jiffy Jeff's website:

http://www.gojiffyjeff.com/

I have not used them but am thinking about it.

Most trips are $15 per person.

So approx. what I have paid for SAS ($13.00pp) in the past. And thank you to those above that gave a couple of websites for this company :)

Edited by Ashland

• 3 months later...

I also used Jeff on a recent cruise and was extremely impressed with his professionalism. He called me immediately after I went online for the reservation and upon arrival after the cruise he called before we were even out of our room, as promised. We made it to the airport in plenty of time despite having an early flight. And his rates are more than competetive. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing service in the Miami area.

I also used Jeff on a recent cruise and was extremely impressed with his professionalism. He called me immediately after I went online for the reservation and upon arrival after the cruise he called before we were even out of our room, as promised. We made it to the airport in plenty of time despite having an early flight. And his rates are more than competetive. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing service in the Miami area.

I am curious at the large number of new board member's who's very first post is a review of a commercial shuttle operator -- do they hand out cards asking for you to post reviews on Cruise Critic? :confused: Offer a future discount for positive reviews? :confused:

Lots of these shuttle reviewers never ever ever post again -- making some board members think that drivers are creating phony profiles and giving themselves positive reviews. :(

I did receive an email after the fact that asked us to submit a review if we were satisfied with the service. No coercion or offers for any type of future discount. My review was totally voluntary.:)

I am curious at the large number of new board member's who's very first post is a review of a commercial shuttle operator -- do they hand out cards asking for you to post reviews on Cruise Critic? :confused: Offer a future discount for positive reviews? :confused:

Lots of these shuttle reviewers never ever ever post again -- making some board members think that drivers are creating phony profiles and giving themselves positive reviews. :(

I did receive an email after the fact that asked us to submit a review if we were satisfied with the service. No coercion or offers for any type of future discount. My review was totally voluntary.:)

That explains some of the post -- hoping to hear how your cruise was. Thanks! :)

The cruise was just fine. This is our 4th cruise, all with NCL. 2nd to the Caribbean. Seas were a little heavy and some parts of shore excursions weren't available but it was well below zero at home and 75-80 where we were so no problem.

You won't be disappointed

I booked with him last week for 5/2/14. Very quick response, friendly communication from the website. We are using him for pickup from the POM to FLL airport. Sounds like a lot business will be coming his way.

• 1 year later...

We just arrived in Miami on Monday 5/11/15 at the port on a quick 4-day cruise. I was looking for a reasonably priced shuttle from the Port of Miami to Ft. Lauderdale International.

I found a few reviews on Trip Adv for this guy, so I took a shot in the dark.

Jeff was VERY quick in communicating via e-mail and phone. He called us as the ship arrived, told us to call him once we off of the ship.

We called him as we cleared customs, he picked us up in 3 minutes in a clean Mercedes Van. We picked up 1 other couple and we all were off to the airport.

Jeff was professional, polite and courteous. He offered a "free tour" of the Miami area on the way back to the hotel and even pointed out a few areas to stay in the Ft Lauderdale area.

All in all, Jiffy Jeff gets 5 stars from me, We'll definitely use his services in the future! Sometimes, you don't have to spend a lot to get the most bang for your buck. Jeff's rate was the lowest that we found per person and was well worth it. :)

We used Jiffy Jeff for our Cruise this past February and they were wonderful! We were picked up at FLL as we walked out the door of the baggage claim, taken straight to our Hotel in Miami with lovely conversation during the trip over - driver even recommended some places to eat for dinner. Upon our return to the POM Jeff called us as we walked off the boat and picked us up right out front of the doors of the terminal. I am definitely using them again in February 2016!!