Balcony rooms that sleep 4 on Musica

triptastic

Hi,

I am currently booked in an OV room for 4 people (2 adults and 2 kids)on Musica for the April 1, 2018 sailing. There does not seem to be any available balcony rooms for 4 people, but there are rooms for 3 people. The pull out in the room for 3 would easily sleep my 2 kids. Is there any way to have the folks at MSC allow this?

I am hoping that something opens up.

Any thoughts or advice?

Thanks!

Hi,

I am currently booked in an OV room for 4 people (2 adults and 2 kids)on Musica for the April 1, 2018 sailing. There does not seem to be any available balcony rooms for 4 people, but there are rooms for 3 people. The pull out in the room for 3 would easily sleep my 2 kids. Is there any way to have the folks at MSC allow this?

Any thoughts or advice?

Thanks!

It could be the ship is at capacity and can no longer allow 4 in a stateroom. I realize you are trying to upgrade. You might try calling customer service if you haven't already.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hi,

Any thoughts or advice?

Thanks!

8093/95/97/99

8218/20/22/24

9212/14/16/18

9221/23/25/27

are the only 4 guest balcony cabins on the ship and are all situated on the stern. There may be availability of one of these cabins

but they are much sought after.

other than that I wouldn't hold out much hope of putting a 4th person in a 3 man cabin.

the reason being that the lifeboat assignments are based on cabin occupancies and the cruise line must not exceed the legal occupancy of the lifeboats.

Good luck in getting a stern cabin

Pete

None, we had to settle for an Oceanview. If you look on the deck plan, no balconies are marked to hold four except the aft, we are booked.

We are doing the same sailing!!

I know the Divina sailing from Rome/Geona has Quad Balconies if you're open to it.

Edited by DisneyDatknee