Celebrity Infinity to Antarctica - 16 Feb 2014 - Does anyone know the show times

PigandBear

Celebrity has two shows each evening, scheduled to accommodate the two fixed seating times for dinner. The first show is typically held at 7pm, and if you have late dining (8:30pm), you would go to that. There's a second show later in the evening scheduled to accommodate the early diners, who would go to the show after dinner. This typically changes on formal nights, when the shows are after each seating (which makes it a very late night for the late diners).

I don't know whether this might vary on your itinerary. I suggest you post your question over on the Celebrity board, where it is likely to be read by more folks.

Have a great trip!

• 2 weeks later...
A MUCH better answer than mine! :)

I did a small boat cruise in Alaska (I know that this is not Antarctica) once. The best pictures I took on the trip were when I decided that what was going on outside was much better than dinner. You can eat or go to a show anytime.

DON

I did a small boat cruise in Alaska (I know that this is not Antarctica) once. The best pictures I took on the trip were when I decided that what was going on outside was much better than dinner. You can eat or go to a show anytime.

DON

One evening during our trip to Antarctica on the NG Explorer, everyone was in the lounge listening to a talk by one of the naturalists. Suddenly, a huge tabular iceberg filled the view from every window. The lounge emptied out quickly! :)

• 1 month later...

Just off the Infinity. The show times were generally 7:00 & 9:00. The 7:00 shows were less crowded, and you could get a seat if you came to the theater close to the start of the show. The 9:00 shows were crowded and if you wanted a decent seat you had to go at least 20 min. early. There were a few nights when these times were different, but the majority of the nights, the shows were at these times.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...