bamboo store in Caribbean?

lissa42886

ok someone help me out... i cant remember the name of the store on the various island that makes everything from Bamboo.. i bought earrings last trip and MUST go back and get more. i want to look them up and see where they may be at each port.. thanks

I don't know where you are departing from but if it's Galveston, there is a store called Carihola or similar. The same one they are talking about literally within walking distance from the cruise port terminal.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I find their stuff to be over-priced.

Among other things, I bought a pair of socks (that didn't fit despite being assured they would)

- for US$12.

What a rip-off...but Novelty sells, so go right ahead and support them.

I find their stuff to be over-priced.

Among other things, I bought a pair of socks (that didn't fit despite being assured they would)

- for US$12.

What a rip-off...but Novelty sells, so go right ahead and support them.

i have a pair of earrings ( im LOVE earrings ) and hey are so light i love them. $12 def getting a new pair and possible something else.. hell if bed sheets didnt weigh so much id buy them !

In Cozumel is it at the port? I will also be in Grand Cayman and is it at the port there?

tigercat

The store is found in the Puerta Maya Pier. I made a mistake telling you its at the International Pier. When we docked in Coz on the Navigator in March we walked from the International Pier to the Puerta Maya Pier. Its less than a mile and has sidewalks all the way.

i have a pair of earrings ( im LOVE earrings ) and hey are so light i love them. $12 def getting a new pair and possible something else.. hell if bed sheets didnt weigh so much id buy them !

My daughter bought the bed sheets from Cariloha in St. Maarten. They shipped them for free and she got them the day she got home from her cruise. She loves them.

I was just about to ask if they carried bed linens. Thanks for these posts. I've heard of bamboo sheets and some folks say they are wonderful.

I was just about to ask if they carried bed linens. Thanks for these posts. I've heard of bamboo sheets and some folks say they are wonderful.

Ahhhhh good to know.. Cus im sure online charges delivery...

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app