Seacow vs. Compass in Bonaire

PhyllisC

My husband and I will be stopping in Bonaire for the first time in February. We love to snorkel and are debating between the Double Dip Snorkel (Seacow), which we can only do as a shore excursion with Royal Caribbean or Compass on our own. Compass goes to only one snorkel site but only has 14 people on board whereas Seacow has 25 people but goes to two snorkel sites. Has anyone experienced either or both? Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
My husband and I will be stopping in Bonaire for the first time in February. We love to snorkel and are debating between the Double Dip Snorkel (Seacow), which we can only do as a shore excursion with Royal Caribbean or Compass on our own. Compass goes to only one snorkel site but only has 14 people on board whereas Seacow has 25 people but goes to two snorkel sites. Has anyone experienced either or both? Thanks.

I'm curious which excursion you ended up doing. We just got back from a cruise on the Pride, which went to Bonaire and we went with Sea-Cow. They were AMAZING ! We went in the afternoon (there was also a morning option) and only had a group of about 11 or 12. It was fantastic ! Best snorkeling we have ever done.