Diamond Plus Onboard Deluxe Drink Package Discounts

kjmjrm

Here's a new one...I'm Diamond Plus. I just got married to someone who hasn't cruised much so he's not got a level. Will we both be able to get the 30%off in the same room?

Contact Crown & Anchor and ask them to link your spouse. You will then both be Diamond Plus, and both have access to the perks.

Just off the Independence and the future cruise consultants were saying that the drinks packages are to be withdrawn as ROyal are losing too much money!

Lesley :)

First I've heard of this one.

Just off the Independence and the future cruise consultants were saying that the drinks packages are to be withdrawn as ROyal are losing too much money!

Lesley :)

Humm. That is surprising considering they seem to really want folks to buy them. I guess only time will tell.

SaveSave

First I've heard of this one.

Me too they are usually actively pushing them on every ship we have been on.

More likely they are stopping the free deluxe drinks package in UK that we got on October 23rd 2016 for our cruise on Freedom 4-11 June 2017.

Yeah, I don't see them stopping the packages. It is pretty much the first thing they ask you once you get on the ship! They WANT you to buy the package, they make a ton of money on those packages.

Exactly plus several wines cost more than the price limit so you are paying extra for that too.

• 3 weeks later...
Is it possible to buy the drink package on day 3 or 4 and still get the 30% discount?

Thanks!

Also varies ship to ship. We've been allowed to purchase on day 2 on one ship, but not another.

We sail Independence Aug, we have the wine and beer package included in the cruise price, does anyone know if we upgrade to the Deluxe package once onboard if we get the Diamond + 30% discount on the difference between the 2 prices. Thankyou.

We sail Independence Aug, we have the wine and beer package included in the cruise price, does anyone know if we upgrade to the Deluxe package once onboard if we get the Diamond + 30% discount on the difference between the 2 prices. Thankyou.

Won't hurt to ask, but I would be surprised if they give you a discount on the upgrade price.

Also varies ship to ship. We've been allowed to purchase on day 2 on one ship, but not another.

Was one of the ships Oasis? If so could you get the discount on day 2?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums