Breakaway to Bermuda w/Haven Live From 6/11-6/18

HBCcruiser

Welcome to my first CC review. It is time for me to repay those of you who have posted reviews I have enjoyed and learned from. Thanks for helping me plan and prepare for this cruise.

My plan is to make this a live review - not quite to the level of TheDougOut or Rick C., but let's just see what develops.

Some background info: We happen to live in a party paradise - Hermosa Beach, CA.

194314a9b5c89362546a4647ea772795.jpgIMG_1388.JPG.bb6f318501fbea24666f7aa0b8b0518f.JPG

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any CCers cruising our of San Pedro, Hermosa Beach is in between LAX and the Port of LA.

This is our first NCL Cruise, although we have been on other cruise lines including HAL, Princess, RCL and Disney. This cruise (Girls only) will be a combined celebration of my DD1's graduation and birthday, and my mom's birthday. We are booked in a Haven 2B Family Suits, and plan on enjoying it to the fullest! You only live once, after all.

This cruise begins with family members flying to Princeton, NJ for my DD1's graduation. From there we will Uber to NY and board the Breakaway! Our trip begins at 6AM when we board the plane. TTFN.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Clearly, you are as excited to leave as we are - you have us beat though with the packed suitcase with 1 week to go! Your joy is infectious....can't wait to hear your report.

Warm Regards, Amy

Can't wait to meet everyone at the M&G! We have all waited a long time for this day. I know time will fly by, but I plan on enjoying every moment! Work hard - play hard[emoji13][emoji322]🥂

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Enjoy the Breakaway it is a great ship. We have done the Haven three times on her and will probably do a few more. The shows are really good and so is the waterfront. Try Ocean Blue as this is the only ship that has it. Make sure you identify yourself as a Haven passenger when you get inside the terminal as it is hectic and once they know that you are in the Haven the special treatment begins. Also when leaving the ship for disembarkation tell them you are Haven and you can bypass all of the lines for disembarkation and customs.

Enjoy the Breakaway it is a great ship. We have done the Haven three times on her and will probably do a few more. The shows are really good and so is the waterfront. Try Ocean Blue as this is the only ship that has it. Make sure you identify yourself as a Haven passenger when you get inside the terminal as it is hectic and once they know that you are in the Haven the special treatment begins. Also when leaving the ship for disembarkation tell them you are Haven and you can bypass all of the lines for disembarkation and customs.

Thanks for the insight! We are eating at Ocean Blue the first night. Yum!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have travelled the Breakaway Haven 5 times. You will LOVE it! Please tell Edgar the Pietros family says hello! We sent him an email yesterday in fact. He is the maître d in the Haven restaurant. If you have any Haven or Breakaway questions, let me know!

Wow, a week in the Haven going to Bermuda on the Breakaway, that sounds so good that I think a live review won't suffice -- I'll have to do it myself. :D

Have a good trip to NY and see you onboard!

We have travelled the Breakaway Haven 5 times. You will LOVE it! Please tell Edgar the Pietros family says hello! We sent him an email yesterday in fact. He is the maître d in the Haven restaurant. If you have any Haven or Breakaway questions, let me know!

Thanks! Will do! What was your favorite breakfast food? Plan to eat there daily.

Thanks! Will do! What was your favorite breakfast food? Plan to eat there daily.

I usually got the scallops or a salad with shrimp for lunch and a filet for dinner. I also loved the mushroom ravioli. My husband said the duck dish was also very good.

I usually got the scallops or a salad with shrimp for lunch and a filet for dinner. I also loved the mushroom ravioli. My husband said the duck dish was also very good.

And just noticed you said breakfast. Sorry, haven't had coffee yet!! Seafood benedict was def my favorite.

And just noticed you said breakfast. Sorry, haven't had coffee yet!! Seafood benedict was def my favorite.

Thanks. We plan to eat lunch there too. Dinners are at specialties or off the ship. Can't wait!!