Best place to eat near Junkanoo Beach?

AidenandCasensMommy

Idk what type of food u like but when DH and I visitied Junkanoo Beach last two times we ate at this little hut on the beach..... they serve the best grilled fish and jerk chicken but they also sell other food too. Also they have the BEST margaritas...YUM!!! It doesn't look like much but to me it's a great way to have some good island food and drinks. Sorry... not sure what it is called......but the hut is yellow. IDK if this helped but I know I will be there again in November!!! Whoop whoop!

Idk what type of food u like but when DH and I visitied Junkanoo Beach last two times we ate at this little hut on the beach..... they serve the best grilled fish and jerk chicken but they also sell other food too. Also they have the BEST margaritas...YUM!!! It doesn't look like much but to me it's a great way to have some good island food and drinks. Sorry... not sure what it is called......but the hut is yellow. IDK if this helped but I know I will be there again in November!!! Whoop whoop!

I was there 2 years ago and also ate at the little hut on the beach. Pretty sure we had conch fritters. Also had the margaritas.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Oh good! I was hoping there were some food huts at the beach. I definitely want some conch fritters & margarita! DH will probably like the jerk chicken. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...