Topless sunbathing

colmil

we were wondering the same thing........and have heard of small areas on other ships where this (topless sunbathing) was accepted. Also, anyone know of topless beaches along the Mexican Riviera? Thanks...

There is a topless/clothing optional beach in Acapulco. I've been to Acapulco at least a dozen times, but not to that beach. I believe it is at the last hotel on the Costera before you get to Papagayo Park where the large Mexican flag is.

My partner also likes to go topless and has no problem with it. He can't understand why I won't join him:D

On Carnival, the only people we saw on the funnel (topless) deck were men trying to get a good view of the scenery.

Toplessness (is that a word?) and public nudity is generally frowned upon in Mexico unless you are at a private beach.

• 4 years later...

Your ship was not mentioned, but Jewel class have a small deck, way at the top for that. I think the only sign says "freestyle deck".

Usually empty - not that I was looking of course!

(actually, during sail outs, or other special viewing times, it is busy with lots of folks, but not sunbathers)

Man' date=' you had to go really deep in the archives to revive this one. :eek:

PE[/color']

That's OK though...last cruise I did a little topless sunbathing. Within minutes I had the entire pool deck to myself :D

Even the chair hogs came back to collect their belongings

Pastry chefs came along to try to shove me back in the oven

That's OK though...last cruise I did a little topless sunbathing. Within minutes I had the entire pool deck to myself :D

Did they poke you in the stomach and make you giggle first?:)

we were wondering the same thing........and have heard of small areas on other ships where this (topless sunbathing) was accepted. Also, anyone know of topless beaches along the Mexican Riviera? Thanks...

In general, topless sunbathing or any other public nudity is not allowed in Mexico except in private clubs.

If your ship has a "freestyle deck", that is the place that was originally designed for clothing optional sunbathing. The railings have obscured glass and the area has nothing the provides a view down on to that. The actual use of that area will depend on the passengers. The signage does at the bottom of the ladder does not warn anyone that they are approaching such an area, so you can expect "visitors" who are surpirsed when the reach the top of the stairs. It would be worth inquiring at the reception desk for the location of the Freestyle deck on your ship and about topless sunbathing onboard.

OK...I need to stop reading this thread because people here are now wondering what's so funny...or they think I am ready for the looney bin!

Mbisson has that effect on people.

I can't figure out why you all think it's funny...If you saw me at the pool your eyes would burn! Young children may become blind! OH THE HUMANITY!!!

I can't figure out why you all think it's funny...If you saw me at the pool your eyes would burn! Young children may become blind! OH THE HUMANITY!!!

You're right. We should have paid closer attention to your avatar. :eek:

They don't call him Hindenburg for nothing.......;)

Archived