Resort Day Passes

twinsaj

According to a recent post you can scratch Elbow Beach from that list. They'll only give you a pass if you're willing to spend $500 for a cabana.

I had read that the Fairmont Hamilton Princess will be selling a limited number of passes to their new beach club if it's not fully occupied by their own hotel guests, but there was no indication of prices.

Can you get back and let us know what the hotel says about day passes? I struck out with Elbow Beach Resort and I've written to Coco Reef to see about a reservation for this coming Monday (May 11th), but they haven't gotten back to me. Thanks!!

Just called the Fairmont. They do not do day passes for the resort. Oh well. Looked beautiful!! Is Coco Reef really nice??? We are all adults and want a beautiful beach day. Any other suggestions would be welcome!

Thank you for the correction. I've read so much on these boards in preparation for our cruise, which sails TOMORROW. I still have not received a response to my two e-mail inquiries to Coco Reef, so it appears that won't happen. I was hoping to reserve a day pass at some resort, but at this stage, I guess I'll hae to wing it.

Thank you for the correction. I've read so much on these boards in preparation for our cruise, which sails TOMORROW. I still have not received a response to my two e-mail inquiries to Coco Reef, so it appears that won't happen. I was hoping to reserve a day pass at some resort, but at this stage, I guess I'll hae to wing it.

Try the Elbow Beach free beach. Same exact sand and water. Between Coco Reef and the Elbow Beach resort. Then go to one of the resorts and have a drink at the bar.

If Coco Reef is really nice I will look into going there. How far in advance do I have to make a reservation??
\

I would do it at least a week in advance as they take a few days to get back

If you have not heard back I would call when u get to port

You get towels, chairs and a very nice lunch and nice and quiet

What about Southampton Fairmont Princess? We stayed at that resort years ago. Would be nice to visit and enjoy their beach.

AFAIK they don't sell day passes. Their facilities are for hotel guests only. That's the norm for hotels in Bermuda.

Interesting, because Elbow Beach Resort says they no longer offer day passes. Of course it is possible that they have partnered with this company.

However, I'm not sure why anyone would pay $49 a day for lounge chair and umbrella...which is all you get with this "deal". You can use the adjacent public portion of Elbow Beach at no cost, and in the past there has sometimes been a vendor there who will rent you a lounge chair or umbrella for a lot less.

Interesting, because Elbow Beach Resort says they no longer offer day passes. Of course it is possible that they have partnered with this company.

However, I'm not sure why anyone would pay $49 a day for lounge chair and umbrella...which is all you get with this "deal". You can use the adjacent public portion of Elbow Beach at no cost, and in the past there has sometimes been a vendor there who will rent you a lounge chair or umbrella for a lot less.

I guess some think they HAVE to go to a resort and don't understand that Bermuda is not like many of the Caribbean ports.

I guess some think they HAVE to go to a resort and don't understand that Bermuda is not like many of the Caribbean ports.

And I assure you the staff at these resorts will know you're a cruise pax and treat you accordingly.