2004 SUMMITEERS - The Sequel

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:24 AM.
Florida
3,407 Posts
Joined Sep 2002
Becki...1:30 PM might be better. That way it will give us time to get off the ship and not lose any time since we don't leave KW until 7:00 PM.

Got into Royal website when I got home last night, but still couldn't get past the same point as the day before. So Gary got in and it came up for him. So we are reserved also... Tequila here we come!!

What time do you leave tomorrow? Have a safe trip down and we will see you on the ship.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Jill
NW Ohio
8,184 Posts
Joined Jan 2001
Jill,

Ok, 1:30 it is! I went with HydroThunder. They do scooter, cars and golf carts. Looks like most of their equipment is new and they get good reviews on Trip Advisor. I emailed back & forth asking questions and they were really nice.

Becki
NW Ohio
8,184 Posts
Joined Jan 2001
Jill,

Oops. The plan is to leave tomorrow around 7:30. That should get us past Findlay after their rush hour, which I normally wouldn'the worry about, but I-75 is down to one lane each way to there. So, add in rush hour and it can get messy. Then the biggest worry is Cincinnati, and we should be well past their rush hour by the time we hit there.

Our neighbors have a son in Atlanta and just came back from a visit and gave us a head's up on construction issues. One short one just across the river in KY and then just across the KY/TN border. Then we should be good to our stop for the night just south of Chattanooga.

We will be online each day before the cruise. We will have our Nooks with usome and have wi-fi at our hotels and rental.

Jill, do you and Gary want to meet for lunch after boarding? We are going to board as soon as we are allowed.

Becki
Florida
3,407 Posts
Joined Sep 2002
Yes Becki, lunch it is. I think it will have to be the Windjammer because I don't think they have any other place. We also plan to be there and on board as soon as we can. Got to start the first day without wasting any time.
If we don't see you at the parking, or checking in, we will grab a table at the Windjammer.

We are in cabin 4009 and I think yours is 4213...right?

Have a safe trip down and wonderful week at The Villages....
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Jill