ATV Excursion in St. Maarten

Does anyone have any personal experience with the company St. Maarten Cruise Excursions? Specifically the ATV Island Tour & Orient Beach? Would appreciate any feedback -- thanks!

Whoops! I found out the company name is actually Island Marketing Ltd. The website is stmaartencruiseexcursions.com. Any feedback?

We used Island Marketing for our ATV excursion in St. Martin and absolutely loved it! We drove through both the French and Dutch sides, stopped for beautiful scenic views and even had 2 hours at Orient Beach.

If you do this, do not wear good clothes. It stormed the morning we arrived, so we did go through mud puddles when we did the off-road driving and we did get mud on some of our clothes and shoes. No biggie, just washed everything (and had to bleach) and get everything nice and clean again. :)

We did the morning excursion and spent the afternoon back in downtown. Out of all the islands we've been to and excursions we've been on(besides snorkeling), this is still my hubby's favorite one. We are not ATV people either, but this excursion was his idea and it was a great one!

My hubby and I did this excursion in April while sailing on Allure. It was awesome. We each got our own ATV. We had about 12-15 in our morning group.

We rode on the main road to Orient Beach. Nothing off road. But it was fun to drop back a little from the group and haul butt to catch up. It was a thrill.

I totally recommend the excursion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We booked a tour through Twin Island Mkting. The company they use on the island is Solid ATV. The tour is a little more expensive but longer and takes you to Marigot and Maho Bch. You can rent ATV's here and tour on your own but I wouldn't recommend it. Great way to see the island!!

• 1 year later...
Does anyone have any personal experience with the company St. Maarten Cruise Excursions? Specifically the ATV Island Tour & Orient Beach? Would appreciate any feedback -- thanks!

We just did it last week and got a guy named Junior. I would NOT recommend this tour because it's nothing like it was described on the Island Marketing web site. Junior sucked.

ATV's are a blast. I would recommend them, just not through him.

debbie