$149.00 4 Day Western Caribbean!

laurenfl15

Im in shock at how low the Sept 1st/15th voyage on the Imagination are. If i had more vacation days at work i'd totally book it on a whim even though im sailing on that ship on the 22nd! :D

Anyways I encourage anyone who DOES have some vacation time to take a look. you cant beat that!

I have a group of 20 booked on the Imagination on Sept 29 and we just got on-board credits for our group due to the price drop. We have cabins booked under three different price promos (interline, past guest and regular), so the amount of credit varies between $20-$140 for each cabin. We already had a great deal...so this is just icing on the top of the cake.

Misty

Where did you get that great price? Carnival site has it for $349.

Im a Florida Resident and past guest.. so that may help.

But the carnival website list it as 169.00 as of yesterday. One of the main travel engines on the web listed it as 149.00. (This was for an inside cabin)

Im in shock at how low the Sept 1st/15th voyage on the Imagination are. If i had more vacation days at work i'd totally book it on a whim even though im sailing on that ship on the 22nd! :D

Anyways I encourage anyone who DOES have some vacation time to take a look. you cant beat that!

I cant even find a 4 day on either Sept 1st or 15th. I dont really understand which date you mean. There is a 5 day on Sept 13, and then a 4 day on Sept 18. Maybe you could tell us which dates exactly you found these prices and what discount code you used or which cat.

I found the Fascination for that price/date, but not the Imagination.

I cant even find a 4 day on either Sept 1st or 15th. I dont really understand which date you mean. There is a 5 day on Sept 13, and then a 4 day on Sept 18. Maybe you could tell us which dates exactly you found these prices and what discount code you used or which cat.

Opps! its the Fascination not the Imagination :) Same itinerary though (cozumel/ key west)

But looking at the September 1st/ 15th voyages is where I found this low price. Today it is at 169 (for Florida Resident/ Past Guest) on the carnival website. But it is still likely 149 on the big vacation websites (i didnt check to confirm though)

I have a group of 20 booked on the Imagination on Sept 29 and we just got on-board credits for our group due to the price drop. We have cabins booked under three different price promos (interline, past guest and regular), so the amount of credit varies between $20-$140 for each cabin. We already had a great deal...so this is just icing on the top of the cake.

Misty

What is interline?

What is interline?
Means you work within the travel industry, so you get their bottom rates.

Speaking of low rates Sept 7th, Conquest for 7 days out of Galveston, was down to $429 senior rate, including a upgrade to deck 8 in a inside cabin. I called Carnival to verify. Im already on the cruise at a higher rate, but we dont want to give up our cabins and decided it wasnt worth it but interesting that rates dropped this low. For Conquest, this is the lowest Iv seen in a couple of years.

downside is this week conquest missed jamaica did progresso instead, and who knows this next week with gustav coming. This rate is for the following week. Must be lots of cancellations

Opps! its the Fascination not the Imagination :) Same itinerary though (cozumel/ key west)

But looking at the September 1st/ 15th voyages is where I found this low price. Today it is at 169 (for Florida Resident/ Past Guest) on the carnival website. But it is still likely 149 on the big vacation websites (i didnt check to confirm though)

You get a cheaper rate by being a FL resident? I didn't know that.

You get a cheaper rate by being a FL resident? I didn't know that.

There are always resident discounts for some cruises, usually closer in dates. some sites show them and some dont. I think Carnival now shows them too, just make sure you do a search and put in your state

Archived