Looking to find the same tour guide we had but don't have the name.

cruisin4fun323

We found this great lady in the shopping area 2 years ago when we were on the celebrity. We would love to have her again. She had a van we have a photo of her that we took but do not have the name of the company or her name that we can remember. Is there many tour companies? Do you even think there is a chance of finding her? Any ideas on how to start my search we don't go until Feb 3rd. It was in Ochos Rios

OMG what great photos!!!! What kind of camera did you use? Where did you go? That was unfortunately not her my girl was taller and really really thin with long hair. I am going to find someone to take a picture of my picture with my digital and try to post it. I am soooo impressed with your photos where did you tube? How much did it cost for your guide? I heard 4 hrs for about 35 per person.

Cruisin4Fun323, Thanks for the complements. The pics were taken with a Fuji Fine Pics 2800z. It's a mid size digital with the feel of a 35mm. We used Marva Shaw (http://www.knowjamaica.com/) for our guide. She brought us to Enchanted Garden for the aviary (our 10 yo ds loves birds), Coyoba Garden, Whit river rafting, Lunch at "The Ranch" and Shopping back at the port. We had a fantastic time and LOVED Ocho.

Archived