The Cat's Meow....

robgray

Its the second stop.Get out of cab and walk down the road about halfway through town on the right side.Very nice people own the place Barbara and Brian. Be sure to see Soso the cat hes very old 17 or 19 years old.A very enjouable time spent there.:D

It seems like all I hear about The Cat's Meow is wonderful. My question is, how many people does it hold? We are a party of 9 sailing the Grand later this month. Will we have to get there early to secure a palapa & chairs? Thx for any hints!

I have a question about the Cat's Meow. Is it on the water or not? Some people have said that they sit right by the water, and I have seen other posts stating that they had to walk across the street to get to the the water. I'm just a little confused. My husband and I really want to go if it is waterfront.

I have a question about the Cat's Meow. Is it on the water or not? Some people have said that they sit right by the water, and I have seen other posts stating that they had to walk across the street to get to the the water. I'm just a little confused. My husband and I really want to go if it is waterfront.

It is across the street from the water, but still very close...there really are no permanent structures on the water side of the street. It's a very small town...if this option doesn't suit you, you'll have a few other choices within a few blocks.

The bar itself is on one side of street but on the beach side of street they have tables and chairs on the beach and waiters to get you food and drinks very nice.Majahaul is still a quite nice place not overrun with tourist.:D

We were just there on Monday. A wonderful place. The food is great. The coconut shrimp can't be beat! The service is great and Barbara comes out to visit with all of the customers. THere are about 10 tables set up right on the beach and you can rent the lounge cahirs also. There are 20 dollar massages and shopping just steps away. Al great time!

Archived