I think I have it all covered.

atate75

We are at the finishing stages of packing and getting ready for our trip on the Dream this Sunday. I think I have everything ready to go. Are there any last minute things that I might have forgotten?

Clothes packed, first aid kit, sunscreen, boarding passes, luggage tags, camera, memory cards, chargers, power strip, binoculars, CASH, passports, id and credit cards, carry on with wine and sodas and GPS loaded with coordinates to the port.

I'm sure I left some things out but do you guys see anything that I might have missed?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think you do have it all covered and I'm impressed that you are already packed by today! I hope to be that far ahead and organized for my upcoming cruise. Hope you have a great cruise!

I am amazed that people even think about packing this early. I leave Sunday and will pack Sunday morning before my noon flight.

To answer OP's question IMO you have too much stuff especially the first aid kit, and the binoculars, I assume that the GPS lis in your car and not going on the ship.

Edited by zqvol

I am amazed that people even think about packing this early. I leave Sunday and will pack Sunday morning before my noon flight.

To answer OP's question IMO you have too much stuff especially the first aid kit, and the binoculars, I assume that the GPS lis in your car and not going on the ship.

thats waaay late!! ill pack fri before my saturday cruise.. always day before.. never sooner.

I bring books to read....flip flops, sunglasses, seasickness meds, shot glass for the bottle from bonvoyage in our room, plastic bags for just in case, extra hangers, my own blow dryer cuz I am picky that way,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are at the finishing stages of packing and getting ready for our trip on the Dream this Sunday. I think I have everything ready to go. Are there any last minute things that I might have forgotten?

Clothes packed, first aid kit, sunscreen, boarding passes, luggage tags, camera, memory cards, chargers, power strip, binoculars, CASH, passports, id and credit cards, carry on with wine and sodas and GPS loaded with coordinates to the port.

I'm sure I left some things out but do you guys see anything that I might have missed?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Seems like you have it all under control. Just that I would need a curling iron for my hair. :)

LuLu

The GPS is in the car and the binoculars are in my carry on for watching the port runners. As for the first aid kit, it was put together by my RN wife who will not travel without it. It is a small pack with Tylenol etc.

DH is concerned that we have nothing packed....for our cruise June 29th! LOL

Next cruise: Carnival Breeze June 2014

Mesh Pop Up Laundry Basket and Beach Bag! And a water bottle?

I think you have everything else covered!

I almost forgot! Yep, got the pop up laundry basket and over the door shoe rack. I don't have water bottles packed but I do have our Tervis tumblers.

Sunglasses?

Gottem. I don't leave home without my Bolle's! :)

You may want to put some clothes in your carry on - in case your luggage arrives late to your cabin. You don't want to miss dinner because of not having the proper clothes.

Also, bungie cord if you have a balcony.

Aloe vera gel just in CASE you accidentally get burned despite your sunscreen. I had to purchase it on the ship once, and it was $16!!!

Have a blast!!!

the binoculars are in my carry on for watching the port runners.

Trust me, there are much better uses for your binoculars than laughing at other people's misfortune as they watch their vacation go up in flames as they miss the ship. Imagine if it was you and people were laughing. Please use your binoculars to look for dolphins, beautiful scenery, animals, birds, etc.

As far as packing, I keep a separate list for things I have to use the morning I leave and then pack them away, like my eyeglasses case, cleaning cloth, toothbrush/paste, razor, meds, etc.

Sounds like you're good to go and that you've gotten some good ideas from others.:D Hope you have an awesome cruise!;)

By the way, I start packing and making lists as early as a month ahead of my cruise.:eek:

Something I don't see mentioned is a list of medications, doctors names and phone numbers, family names and phone numbers, photocopies of your insurance cards (car, home and health), photocopies of your passports, and contact numbers for credit cards you will be taking. You probably won't need any of that info but it becomes invaluable if the unexpected happens.

If the binoculars are only for the port runners, you can see them from a balcony without having to be all up in anyone's business. Also, did you say you were bringing tumblers? I like to have my own cup for water when I am by the pool.