What can I expect on Freedom of the Seas on Halloween?

lgilroy

I am cruising on Freedem of the Seas departing from Port Canavarel on Oct. 25. Our last night on the cruis is Halloween. Just curious what to expect. Is there a Halloween Party? Do most people dress up?

We sailed Liberty last year and Halloween was the last night of our cruise. There were several guests dressed up in costumes. They had the celebration combined with the Quest in Studio B

RCCL does Halloween up right. Crew will be in costume, ship will be decorated, parties and costume contests will prevail. Probably about 50% of the passengers will wear some sort of costume.

We are sailing on the Jewel 10/27 and many are already planning what to wear! I have my door decorations and little snack packets to give for Trick or Treat to the children.

Bon Voyage

My parents were on a Carnival cruise a few years ago over Halloween with a group of friends. The MDR attire was all themed and matching for their group...matching holiday sweaters and scarves for the ladies and orange polo shirts for the men (I swear some of them looked like pumpkins!)

We just got off FOS this past Sunday, and Justin, one of the entertainment staff said he was dressing up as Elvis and Richard Spacy (cruise director) will be Michael Jackson for a show at the Arcadia, and that it should be great.

We had a wonderful cruise, and I hope you do, too. The shows are fabulous, for sure see 'Once upon a time' and the majic show.

Karen

• 5 years later...

I was wondering the same thing - we just booked to sail the same cruise - me, hubby, and 9 year old. I KNOW I will dress up (kid at heart), but was wondering what fun would await us as that is a day at sea, so I am SURE there will be some spooktacular fun!

• 5 months later...

we are on this cruise for Oct 25 also on the FOS. This will be our second Halloween at sea. The first was on Allure and this really did it up right. Even had a haunted house! We are bringing costumes and we do sorta go overboard on them as I was in the theater and have a background in costume design. Bring your costumes and get as crazy as you like!! I love Halloween!!

We are also on the Freedom for that cruise. Looks like it is going to be a lot more interesting than the usual Halloween cruise. We will be joined by around 1500 bikers and the group is called High Seas Rally. The group will be raising money for dialysis. From what I have read, there will be a couple of Halloween parties including their own, on an open deck. After the first hour it will be open to everyone. Should be interesting!!