Seirious Help!!

Yulz X Asylum

3 big questions in one day for me xD

However this is the most important one to me. If anyone on here can help me it would be really appreciated.

My cruise is pretty much 25 days again and im trying to at least drop 15 pounds but cruise time.

If not 15, i really want to flatten my 'muffin' stomach for my bathing suit.

Any advice or tips PLEASE share them. i'm becoming painfully desprate.

Thank you so much!!

3 big questions in one day for me xD

However this is the most important one to me. If anyone on here can help me it would be really appreciated.

My cruise is pretty much 25 days again and im trying to at least drop 15 pounds but cruise time.

If not 15, i really want to flatten my 'muffin' stomach for my bathing suit.

Any advice or tips PLEASE share them. i'm becoming painfully desprate.

Thank you so much!!

I think I know how you feel.. I kept meaning to lose the extra pounds before our upcoming cruise but the time got away from me and now we are 30 days away. I started weight watchers again last week. I know it will be easy for me to follow and lose without being deprived. I have tried some of those get thin quick plans and they are really hard to stick to even if they do work for the short term, and you will gain it all back in a heartbeat as soon as you go off of it. With WW you can continue even when you are cruising, So,,, I would suggest something like WW or nutrisystem so that you are not miserable. Increase your physical activity and make sure you are drinking your water ( hard for me to do:() and lose what you can without damaging your health. I have noticied my clothes fitting better after a week of increasing my water intake.

Good luck and happy cruising!

• 3 weeks later...

I will tell you what I have found to work well. First, a little background... When I left the military more than 15 years ago, I let my physical fitness and physique go. I got serious about fixing that about 18 months ago. I never really got fat, but I was pudgy and wearing a snug size 38-waist pants and truth be told owned a couple of pairs of 40-waist. I have dropped 50 pounds, gotten my body fat percentage under 15 and have abs again! I did a lot of research to accomplish this. The following is the best way I know to quickly burn fat.

1. Drink at least a gallon of water per day.

2. Consume at least 1/2 gram of protein per pound of your goal weight, preferably closer to one gram. Try to make as much of this lean, clean meats (chicken, fish).

3. Cut out the refined sugar, pasta, bread, etc. Whole wheat is okay. NO cookies, cakes, fries, fruit juices, etc.

4. Cut your calories by 25 percent from what you have been eating and divide your consumption into 5 to 6 meals per day.

5. Do an hour of cardio everyday and about 30 minutes of resistance training.

Archived