Celebrity Constellation | 4 night Western Caribbean | February 14, 2013

spav01

Hey Guys,

My partner & I will be joining you. Actually coming with 2 other friends to celebrate Valentine's Day and my BD. Should be an awesome time. First short cruise out of the normal 7 day cruise. Glad to see other family members will be on this voyage.

We enjoyed ourselves very much, despite a few glitches (ordered breakfast for our stateroom that never arrived, don't remember much of the first evening after dinner due to alcohol consumption.)

Down by Guest Services they had a board listing the FOD meeting time and place (it was actually twice each day). Martini Bar, 5:15 and 7:45. The ship had lots of family on board. Definitely looking forward to our longer cruise. We love the Millennium Class ships, hopefully the weather will cooperate. Saturday was pretty cool, but Sunday in Nassau the weather was perfect.

Glad to hear you had a good time. First time being on the Millennium Class we are looking forward to it. How was the cruise director and shows? We have open seating from 6:30pm to 9:00pm. We love the Martini Bar so I'm sure we will see you there. What time are you guys dining?

Nick

We saw 1 show, iHollywood, which was music from movies. Well done. I had seen one of the singers on Summit a few years ago. They also have an aerialist couple who are quite good. The first night was the comedian, who we did not see. We also saw a piano player in Michael's Club who we liked. Esperanza is the name of the cruise director, but we had no interaction with her at all. We did meet the head of Guest Services through a friend on board, but his contract is done and he's now off on vacation.

We're doing late seating at 8:30.

Hi Guys - My name is Mark and my partner is Kevin - We will be on this sailing as well - Celebrity is our favorite line - We did this same exact cruise last year on the Millennium for Presidents weekend- Hope to meet you at the Martini lounge - Take Care - Mark

Kevin and I are originally from Northeast Philadelphia - We have been in Bucks County for past twelve years- We are twenty five minutes outside of New Hope - Looking forward to some warmer weather - it has been very cold here the last few weeks - cant believe it is only two weeks away - Mark

We're about to have a bit of a cool down...high "only" of 72 tomorrow. This after days in the low 80s.

When are you arriving in Miami? If you need any tips on places to eat pre- or post-cruise let me know. We live in between Miami and Fort Lauderdale.

Michael - We are arriving the day of cruise at noon and heading directly to the ship - Kevin is a teacher so we have no wiggle room to arrive a day or two early - We have been averaging about 28 degress over the past ten days- expecting about two inches of snow this weekend - enjoy your weekend - Mark

Michael - Hope all is well - Thank you so much for the invite to join you for dinner- Kevin and I booked this cruise for our 15th anniversary - We reserved a table for two for dinner so we could have time together - We also are doing late seating - Looking forward to meeting you onboard - We will definitely be at the Martini Bar the first night of cruise- Take Care - Mark

Hi guys,

We are Steve and Steve and we're on this cruise too. I just posted on the main roll call board for the first time yesterday. I figured I would check to see whether there was a roll call going on here and here it is.

Mark and Kevin, we were also on the Millennium last year too.

Everyone on the main roll call board seems to be meeting after muster drill at the deck ten aft bar for sail away. We are staying in cabin 6147 and invited everyone to sail away from our cabin/balcony. We did the same thing on last year's cruise on the Millennium and it was lots of fun. We will be meeting up on deck ten aft bar after muster drill and then heading down to our cabin for sail away. You are all welcome to join us. If we miss you up on deck ten, please join us on our balcony. Our cabin is easy to find, head down to deck six port side and the walk all the way to the back of the ship. Our door will be directly in front of you. We will leave the door ajar, ring the bell and come in. We'll be out on the balcony.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Steve and Steve

Hi Steve and Steve - Thank you for the invite - Kevin and I would love to join your sail away party - Sorry we missed you on the cruise last year- Really looking forward to getting away from winter for a few days- See you onboard and thanks again - Mark

Hi Steve and Steve - Thank you for the invite - Kevin and I would love to join your sail away party - Sorry we missed you on the cruise last year- Really looking forward to getting away from winter for a few days- See you onboard and thanks again - Mark

We can hardly wait to meet both of you. The temperature in Miami should be excellent. Both Steve and I are so excited about the cruise.

Steve

Archived