Happy hour on Anthem

watson50

Is happy hour still in effect for diamond and higher members on the Anthem.we will be sailing on nov.30.thank you

Happy 3 1/2 hours :D 5-8;30

3 drinks per day on your seapass card which can be used in bars, or you go to the DL which is on deck 4. If there are a lot of members on board they can open up the doors and extend it to the upper section of the Music Hall.

We saw lots of folks on Anthem using their free drinks in the bars throughout the ship in the evening. You don't even need to ask they will accommodate you no problem.

Yep, and we had an excellent experience using the free drinks throughout the ship. The bartenders on Anthem were happy to accommodate.

The Diamond Lounge was absolutely MOBBED on our sailing, 900+ D and above! :eek:

Diamond Lounge was very busy every night, and they extended it into the Music Hall. But no matter how busy it was, there were always plenty of waiters to take drink orders.

Be careful when using your free drinks at other bars. I had one guy at the Pool Bar use Patron in my Margarita, so then he complained that I hadn't forewarned him that it was a Diamond drink. They're not supposed to use Patron in the free drinks. He ran up the charge, and then after a bit of an argument, he agreed to credit it back. I of course checked my account the next day, and he did credit it.

Another time, I had a bartender tell me that Margaritas are not included. After I told him I'd been drinking them for days, he relented and gave it to me.

By the way, although they're not supposed to give you more than one drink at a time (when using your 3 free), if you are ordering something like a Baileys, you can request a double or triple.

---------------

We are on navigator on the 12 path December , do you know if the 3 drinks at any bar for diamond plus will be in operation.

Yes, though every once in a while someone posts that they were not allowed to use the vouchers at the Champagne Bar.

Yes, though every once in a while someone posts that they were not allowed to use the vouchers at the Champagne Bar.

Perhaps they are having trouble using them in the Champange bar on Navigator because it was removed during drydock :) (It was refurbed into the R-Bar)

Also, as far as people ordering premium drinks and then complaining. Sadly, I believe people are starting to do this on purpose since they know the charges will get reversed when they say they "didn't know". I have watched many many people do this and then complain. It's frustrating because this is a perk I don't want to see taken away because of dishonest people.