ports

Walt70

Love most of the ports that I have ever been to. Wish I could back to lots of them. One port that I wish would be dropped is Ensenada. Maybe it is because I have been there too many times, just not a fan.

Happy sailing to all.

Another vote for Nassau. Reason is, I always get there on weird times. Either too early like at 7am where shops and restaurants don't open till at least 10, some not even till 1pm like those around Fish fry; or we get there too late and I don't want to be out there after dark and not shoving off till midnight.

Least favorite - Nassau, Freeport, and Belize

Favorite? Barbados, Antigua, St Lucia, St Thomas, Panama, Costa Rica, Cozumel

As far as my not caring for Nassau and Freeport, I do think they serve their purpose for the 3-4 day cruises

Drop Jamaica!

Would like to go back to San Blas but only the $$$$ ships stop there now. Beautiful, spectacular hand sewn/stitched molas, shirts, etc. Natives dive for quarters thrown over board!

Also do any ships go to Isla Margarita any more? Vendors on the beach sold pearls for $15. They aren't perfect which makes them unique and I think beautiful.

Drop Jamaica!

Would like to go back to San Blas but only the $$$$ ships stop there now. Beautiful, spectacular hand sewn/stitched molas, shirts, etc. Natives dive for quarters thrown over board!

Also do any ships go to Isla Margarita any more? Vendors on the beach sold pearls for $15. They aren't perfect which makes them unique and I think beautiful.

It has been a few years since we stopped at the San Blas islands and even longer since we stopped at Isla Margarita.

Enjoyed those stops a lot.