Off to the Crown 7/22

LunaMoon

Hello CC World,

We're off to see the wizard!

Wish us luck!!

If there is indeed access to the internet at the cafe (without complete lose of sanity) I will let you know what's what aboard the invincible Crown.

I'm hoping it's not just us and eyewitness news on the pier today. :eek:

Hello CC World,

Wish us luck!!

If there is indeed access to the internet at the cafe (without complete lose of sanity) I will let you know what's what aboard the invincible Crown.

Watched it sail into NYC this morning...it's at the pier now. Have a wonderful trip! Let us know how it goes:)

Lunamoon,

My sister in law and her 2 daughters and 4 grandchildre are also headed for Brooklyn and the CROWN PRINCESS.

Have a wonderful time and I will be looking forward to any posts you are able to make to see how the cruise is going.

BON VOYAGE

Leona

Hello CC World,

Wish us luck!!

this may be a duplicate...my first one seemed to have disappeared:)

I watched the ship come into NYC this morning...have a GREAT cruise and let us know how you are enjoying yourself...we will be there in approx 2 weeks!

Having sailed her 6/23, I can tell you that we had the most fabulous cruise we have ever taken. The Staff is just top-knotch, the Captain, Andrew Proctor, skilled and jovial, the food just perfect, a fabulous Maitre D', wonderful musicians (visit Sammy in Adagio, he's awesome!). And the Crown...what a gorgeous ship she is. Hopefully they will have her back in "ship shape" for you all. And please don't worry about the mechanicals. Trust the Coast Guard, NTSB and Princess. They would not knowingly compromise your safety. Relax, enjoy and have a terrific vacation!

We were on the Crown 7/2 sailing and had a WONDERFUL time! The ship and staff are amazing. I hope you have a fantastic vacation. If ANYONE is on deck 9 (Dolphin) and has George (Romania) as a cabin stewart PLEASE tell him that Timothy says hello. My son fell in love with our fabulous stewart...actuallly we all did he was great. Anyway we have been concerned about him and all the other crew members. In the Bott dining room we had Peter (Poland) and Juan (Mexico) if you have them lucky you and if you don't mind please tell them that Timothy says hello as well.

Happy Sailing..you are in for a real treat!!!!!!!!

Oh our cabin was D118 and our dinner table was 30.:D:D:D

Hello CC World,

Wish us luck!!

Can not wait to see your posts am also going on the Crown in August. Am checking about five times a day to see what is going on. Went to the mall yesterday and picked up some cute stuff to wear all the time questioning my sanity. Thank heavens everyone on the ship survived. I wonder when the real facts will ever be known. I love to cruise and have now become a cruise addict. Bet the bars will be going strong for the rest of this summer. Go for it.

I hope you have a wonderful and safe cruise LunaMoon. Take care enjoy yourself and please keep us up to date on your cruise. We are looking forward to boarding the "invincable" Crown Princess in Sept.

We are booked later this year - have fun! While it was an unfortunate incident, things happen. No one or no system is is perfect all the time. It also seems that Princess did a good job of handling it, based on all of the other CC boards I have read. Go have a good time.

Watched it sail into NYC this morning...it's at the pier now. Have a wonderful trip! Let us know how it goes:)

Just a quick question were you watching on the ship cam or is there a port cam where I could see a little more?

Thanks, Dianne

Archived