Dancing with the Stars - Spring 2017 Gowns and more

KandCsailing

Disney night tonight. I'm a huge Disney fan, but I still haven't seen most of these movies.

I've seen Enchanted, Pinocchio and the old animated Beauty and the Beast, but the song wasn't in that version.

Cars 3 doesn't even come out till June 16th.

Also don't think Jazz matches the theme of the movie Enchanted. A Waltz would be better for me.

SIMONE BILES & SASHA FARBER

Contemporary – “How Far I’ll Go” performed by Auli‘i Cravalho, music & lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda, from Moana – Live Performance by Auli‘i Carvalho

BONNER BOLTON & SHARNA BURGESS

Tango – “When Can I See You Again?” by Owl City from Wreck-It Ralph

ERIKA JAYNE & GLEB SAVCHENKO

Viennese Waltz – “Unforgettable” by Sia from Finding Dory

RASHAD JENNINGS & EMMA SLATER

Foxtrot – “Evermore” by Josh Groban from Beauty and the Beast

NANCY KERRIGAN & ARTEM CHIGVINTSEV

Jazz – “That’s How You Know” by Amy Adams from Enchanted

NORMANI KORDEI & VALENTIN CHMERKOVSKIY

Paso Doblé – “I’ll Make a Man Out of You” by Donny Osmond from Mulan – Live Performance by Donny Osmond

HEATHER MORRIS & MAKSIM CHMERKOVSKIY

Jazz – “For the First Time in Forever” by Idina Menzel and Kristen Bell, music & lyrics by Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez, from Frozen

DAVID ROSS & LINDSAY ARNOLD

Jive – “Ride” by ZZ Ward from Cars 3 – Live Performance by ZZ Ward

NICK VIALL & PETA MURGATROYD

Jazz – “I’ve Got No Strings” as sung by Dickie Jones from Pinocchio

Disney night tonight. I'm a huge Disney fan, but I still haven't seen most of these movies.

I've seen Enchanted, Pinocchio and the old animated Beauty and the Beast, but the song wasn't in that version.

Cars 3 doesn't even come out till June 16th.

Also don't think Jazz matches the theme of the movie Enchanted. A Waltz would be better for me.

I haven't seen most of these either, but Disney night is always good. Looking forward to the costumes!

Looks like Alan danced Maks' part in the opening number. They could still change costumes for the number later.

I like CarrieAnne's tropical print.

Erin is pretty sexy tonight for her. I'd like her dress just a tad looser on her stomach.

Julianne would look just like Tinkerbell if her dress was green.

Not surprised who went home either, though not the worst dancer. I was so distracted by Julieanne's harido I didn't notice her dress! I guess it was a nod to Tinkerbelle? In fact, I didn't notice any of the dresses that much last night. Many of them were very much costumes fitting the theme of the particular movie/song. I did think Simone looked great. Boy, is she tiny! I liked Erin's dress, but, yes, a little tight.

I agree that some of the dances didn't match the music very well.

I thought Julianne's top knot and flutter sleeves were awful. I did like Erin's dress, although I agree it was too tight in the chest. A necklace would have been pretty since the low cut top left a lot of negative space that needed filling in. The silver color looked good on her and her hair was very pretty.

The bottom two pulled it out last night but not enough. Normani's paso doble was fantastic!

Costume wise I thought Nancy looked amazing in her Enchanted gown. Even her hair being different really suited her.

Sharna looked great even with the dark hair.

Simone' outfit was cute, but I wanted some fake muscles for Sasha.

What the heck happened?:confused::confused::confused: I did not see that coming at all! Although not my favorite "star", the one sent home was miles better than at least three other contestants.

Loved the color of Carrie Ann's outfit but did not see anything but the top.

Wow. I agree--definitely not the worst dancer left, by far. Maybe it has to do with too much perceived dance background?

Didn't care for Erin's dress, none of the rest made an impression. I couldn't see enough of Carrie

Ann's to judge.

Hi all. I didn't really mind Erin's dress; it was different. Can't remember C's dress but I'll check it out tonight when I watch the 2nd hour of the show. I also couldn't remember J's dress, then I remembered she wasn't even there last night. I'll re-watch the beginning of the show to find out where she is.

I'm very surprised at who went home, but then again, I'm not sure it was that fair for her to be competing. She's a professional dancer in real life after all.

I must be in the minority. I really liked Erin's dress. She could have used a more supportive bra but the black and white and detailing were very pretty. The top of Carrie Ann's seemed a little plain but the color was gorgeous.

Lindsey looked spectacular in that maroon dress.

It's interesting watching Simone and Normani. They are both really young and really talented. But Normani can put the emotion and character into her dances while Simone hasn't been able to do that. She always has a pasted-on smile. It must be something she had to do as a gymnast and can't get away from.

Someone said earlier that Bonner was put on the show too early. I totally agree. He is actually starting to look physically ill and I think it's just too much for him. I wish he had gone home just so he can get himself well. I was shocked about who did go home. I guess she just didn't have a good fan base. She definitely wasn't close to being the worst dancer.

Although very plain, I really liked Carrie Ann's dress.

https://mobile.twitter.com/carrieanninaba/status/856919816304705536/photo/1

I liked it, love the colour. I would have given her a big flashy bangle bracelet for some bling.

I liked the idea of Erin's dress, but it made her neck and upper chest look way too long on my tv.

I think all Simone has done is gymnastics. I think she said she's been on one date and maybe expects Sasha to be like her coaches. I think doing this show is good for her to be around different people. Every once in a while she gets the giggles, which reminds me of Laurie Hernandez last season.

I was Googling and had forgotten that 2016 Olympic gymnast Ali Raisman had also been on the show, in season 16 (2013) with Mark Balas. She finished in 4th place. Winner was Kellie Pickler with Derek.

One of the eliminated couples was expected but I thought the other one was much better than at least two of the "safe" ones.

I like Erin's dress and Carrie Ann's but I don't like it when they put that piece of flesh colored fabric in to ward off a wardrobe malfunction. Make the dress differently so it is not needed!

Erin's dress was fine, liked Nancy's red dress also. both too are too low in the neck for me, but otherwise pretty. I never see enough of Carrie Ann's to judge. Once again the wrong people went home, at least in one case. I wish people would vote for dance skill and not popularity, but it's been like that for a long time.

I do not like double eliminations!

I missed the show for a sudden family obligation and have to catch up, but I had what happened ruined for me on FB first thing when I got home. MIL is in a hospital having tests and tomorrow is DH'S 50th, so it might be a few days.

Can't find a good shot of Mandy Moore's gown, but here are full length of CA and a bit of Erin's. I like CA's colour and the two different textures. E might be a bit too much of a blonde Morticia Adams. I'll know better when I see the show.

Mandy Moore has a cute instagram name you can see in CA's post. Nope not her. I guess lots of fans mix her up with the actress.

b0807af9160b7c776ad8dc2efcd54a9a.jpg