Escape - which balcony categories have lounge chairs instead of just chairs on patio?

LSKC

I'm planning on asking for one for our angled balcony in September. There have been a few on here how have experienced the angled balconies on Escape that have that they can fit one, you just have to ask for it.

Is your angled balcony considered a standard balcony room or suite? Wondering if I can score an angled balcony with our BF category for our cruise next January.

Is your angled balcony considered a standard balcony room or suite? Wondering if I can score an angled balcony with our BF category for our cruise next January.

Last December, we were on the Escape in a BF balcony (11896) and just asked our room steward for a lounge chair.

Last December, we were on the Escape in a BF balcony (11896) and just asked our room steward for a lounge chair.

11896 is the room we have booked for September. It is a BF Balcony at regular Balcony rates.

We just had a large balcony room on the Getaway and we had 2 chairs, a nice size table, and 2 loungers. I believe the large balcony on Escape is the same. Look on You tube. I found a nice video tour of the room before we booked.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just had a large balcony room on the Getaway and we had 2 chairs, a nice size table, and 2 loungers. I believe the large balcony on Escape is the same. Look on You tube. I found a nice video tour of the room before we booked.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've read a few times that Escapes balconies are larger than the -away ships

Large balcony mini suites on deck 8 have two loungers, 2 regular chairs, a small table and a side table. Loved it a couple weeks ago!

We just got our bid accepted to move from deck 9 balcony to deck 8 mini suite with large balcony. I'm happy to hear we don't have to request loungers!!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app

We just got our bid accepted to move from deck 9 balcony to deck 8 mini suite with large balcony. I'm happy to hear we don't have to request loungers!!!!

Congratulations! Did you specifically bid for a Large Balcony Mini-Suite, or was it any Mini-Suite and you got that one? I'm now large balcony jealous;)

Congratulations! Did you specifically bid for a Large Balcony Mini-Suite, or was it any Mini-Suite and you got that one? I'm now large balcony jealous;)

We just bid for a mini suite. I'll be honest it was just a joke. I bid a $100 Canadian per person ($65 USD) not expecting for it to get accepted.

When I got the email it showed I went from b2 to m6 and moved from deck 9 to deck 8 so I wasn't impressed. But then I called NCL and did some online research and I couldn't be happier.

I saw someone else on myself roll call bid the same and move to deck 15 but still the same 44 sq foot balcony. Secret deck 8 here we come.

I read your message and thought something was familiar and sure enough, that is our room for the 17th of June...lol Even had to check the reservation. Out of all the rooms/balconies, I run across a posting with three people in that room...Small world on a big boat...

Thanks for the picture. With four chairs on that balcony, I can see where you could have one lounger and one chair. Looks like a decent size to me, especially since it's priced like a regular balcony:cool:

I agree. We just need one lounger and one chair. DH like the air conditioned room to take a nap....I prefer the warmer balcony with the sound of the ocean for mine.