Booking Excursions

Island Crazed

Have others found that when you are looking at excursions, that the price increases once you go under your booking and try to order the excursion? I have noticed that on our cruise on the Liberty. It's about $5 pp higher once you are logged into your account.

Have others found that when you are looking at excursions, that the price increases once you go under your booking and try to order the excursion? I have noticed that on our cruise on the Liberty. It's about $5 pp higher once you are logged into your account.

I have noticed a difference of about $5 - $10 too from generally browsing to actually booking. I assumed that the prices had raised for my cruise and didn't think too much of it. But yes, I have noticed a difference also.

Just in own person experience, I have found some of the popular excursions that have limited availablity sometimes do sell out a few weeks before setting sail. I haven't seen an excursion that sold out months ahead of time (that doesn't mean it doesn't happen though).

My rule of thumb is that if I see something I really want to do (especially if they limit how many people can book it), we book the excursion as soon as possible to ensure we have a spot. If we are wavering between options, we wait to book at the last minute or until we board the ship.