Port Canaveral to Orlando airport.

pj woods

I am about to book my flight and was wondering what time I would be safe to book a return flight home. I was looking at a 1230 pm flight but the couple we are travelling with thinks thats to early.

I would not have a problem with a 12:30pm flight from Orlando. I would just make sure you are on the road 9am or so, to give you ample time for travel and security.

I am about to book my flight and was wondering what time I would be safe to book a return flight home. I was looking at a 1230 pm flight but the couple we are travelling with thinks thats to early.

2 weeks ago we left the Enchantment at 8:45, cleared customs and driving by 9:15 and inside a theme park in Orlando by 10:30. Lots of time to make a 12:30 flight.

Just off FOS this past Sunday and had a 1235 Southwest flight out of Orlando. We were off ship at 8, walked our luggage off, and were through customs by 8:45. We booked the airport transportation back to MCO through Royal Caribbean. The bus left about 9 and by 1030 we were through security and at our airport gate.

If you self disembark off of the ship and have a reliable company, you will not have a problem. We just came off of the Freedom at 7:15 am and arrived

to MCO at 8:00 am. We had a private car waiting from Executive vip limo.

For a 1230 flight you need to be at MCO by 11:00 (earlier is better - TSA there can be chaos :(); with an hour drive from PC (usually closer to 50 minutes) that means off the ship, clear of customs/immigration and in a van/limo and rolling before 10:00.

You will likely have time for lunch before your flight - I would be happy with a 12:30 flight. Have a good cruise! :)