Differences in Dolphin Swims

BLAMBKY

I just realized that there are two Dolphin Swim places in Cozumel, Discovery Dolphin & Dolphinaris. What are the differences between them. I think I read that DD spectators do not get a good view and photos are $$$ vs. Dolphinaris has a place where spectators can watch & take photos. Looks like both offer savings for booking in advance. Any person experience input would be appreciated! :) We are in Cozumel from 7-6pm, if this would make a difference.

Edited by BLAMBKY

• 2 weeks later...

We have done Dolphinaris. The viewing area was way too far back to get any decent pics. We did wait until the rest of the group finished looking at pics when it was cleared out they did offer us a much better price on the pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

So if I do an observer for my dh and I and just pay for the 3 kids to swim with the dolphins, do we pay less and still get the unlimited food and drinks? Also, what is the price you paid for your pics? How many pics were included? How does it work if I want pics of all 3 kids, do they split up the packages or are you only able to buy a package of each child separately? I wanna know about what these pics are going to cost us because I definitely want pics of my kids with dolphins.

• 4 weeks later...

FYI, Dolphin Discovery (at Chankanaab) is running a special right now. If you book directly through their website. It's only $30 for the second person for several programs through today. I chatted with them and got an even better rate with their "deal of the day," but I'm not sure if that deal is the same all day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums