QM2 - Children's Program Feedback?

smallads

Dear Fellow Cruisers, We are booked on the QM2 Yuletide Voyage 12/20/04 (14 nights), like many, we are reading all reviews and wondering if the trip will be good.

One particular question that I don't seem to find any info on is if there is much of a children program and if kids have much to do?
We have two girls 10 and 12 yrs and wonder if you can give us any feedback on how a family might fare? It seems that the original QM2 problems are being corrected. The owner of Carnival is a top business man, I'm am sure he will get the all the "problems" straightened out. But I would like to know if any families out there have sailed and your experiences, thank you. We have been on many cruisers, just got back from RCL Navigator, total fun. Thanks
Stephanie, Long Island NY

[QUOTE]Originally posted by smallads:
Dear Fellow Cruisers, We are booked on the QM2 Yuletide Voyage 12/20/04 (14 nights), like many, we are reading all reviews and wondering if the trip will be good.

One particular question that I don't seem to find any info on is if there is much of a children program and if kids have much to do?
We have two girls 10 and 12 yrs and wonder if you can give us any feedback on how a family might fare? It seems that the original QM2 problems are being corrected. The owner of Carnival is a top business man, I'm am sure he will get all the "problems" straightened out. But I would like to know if any families out there have sailed and your experiences, thank you. We have been on many cruisers, just got back from RCL Navigator, total fun, too much to do, super for kids, food only fair. Chops was fair to good. We also sailed QE2, Queens Grill w/o kids. That was elegant and superb cuisine. We chose the QM2 before the reviews started. We're hoping. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Stephanie, Long Island NY

Archived