Allure cabin suggestions for family cruise

prudence passenger

We are traveling with our married children and three grandchildren all under the age of 4, so we are a total of 9. We have been on many many cruises on different lines. Our children really want to go on the Allure of the Seas, on RCCL. We would love suggestions for cabin configurations, we definitely want a bedroom for the children, no couch area, the adults all want bedrooms with an ocean view. We are considering some kind of suite config, but not sure what to choose. The Presidential family suite has two bedrooms with no windows, so we are not very anxious for that, I love the idea of a two level, but those also have only one bedroom. We are also concerned we cannot make babysitting reservations before we cruise. To spend all this money, I want a guaranteed sitter in the childrens bedroom, not in the kid club, every night. Any suggestions without bringing a sitter? I would hate to get onboard and be told the babysitting is booked. Thanks for any suggestions, and reviews on room configs you have done with very small children. We are considering November 2013, eastern carribbean.

RCCL will not guarantee a sitter in your stateroom. There may be sitters available but as you know, you can't book them until you're onboard. Even once you book for a sitter at guest services, there is no guarantee that one will show up. Sitters are only available for children aged 12 months and over. They come in pairs of 2, for $19/hour. One pair per family is required. If you want a guaranteed sitter in the stateroom, you will have to bring your own.

You might consider an Aqua Theater Suite. I believe most of them have two bedrooms. Maybe someone can confirm my suspicion of the two bedrooms in the Aqua Theater Suites?

Here you go:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cabinclass/cabinTypes/cabinType/cabin/home.do?br=R&cabincls=D&cabinType=A1&shipCode=AL&shipName=Allure+Of+The+Seas++++++++++++

Archived